FS: ABit IP35Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

farookh

Disciple
Used for 2 months ABit IP35 pro motherboard.
Excellent condition will come in orig box with all cables,cd & manuals.
Perference for local pickup from Chembur, Mumbai

please keep on hold for me. i have ordered the same board from Tod Phod and if cancellation is possible i will take your board.

please specify clearly the reason for sale. is there any problem with this board? esp. with PCI bus? stability issues? will u give a testing warranty for 4-5 days?

No Problems u dont have to worry about the board its perfect. Only tried a PCI tV Tuner card and that worked fine.

Upgrading to a diff board.

regards

i m confirmed 100%. so how do we go ahead with the deal? please check PM.

i m assuming that u will give 4-5 days of testing warranty.

hey farookh i just noticed in the first photograph that the mounting mechanism of the heatpipe coolers seems to have been. the north bridge and mosfet coolers seem to have screws in place of the plastic push pins. more worrying is that the right side (when facing the picture) mounting bracket of the northbridge cooler seems to be missing!

maybe its an optical illusion...... please clarify.

Victor,

spring pins have been replaced with screws on northbridge & mosfet, original springs are there in the box nothing is missing from the board check close ups Victor.

Also is there ne one on this list from Mumbai who can collect from Chembur will get first preference, dont want to go thru the hassle of packing and courier.

regards

farookh

ill give yall an idea. y dont you tell kmd to ship it to victor for you farookh. i am sure kmd will do it, he will charge you some money for packing etc but i am sure its safer to send it through him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back