FS: 7600gs, psu's & sdram

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejo

Disciple
Had some old stuff lying around so decided to sell it...

1. SD Ram 128 MB & 256 MB - Rs.100 & Rs.150 resp. - Confirmed by bikey, Waiting for pickup

Used these with my p3, they are currently working , will giv 7 days testing warranty with these

2. BIG GF7600GS 256mb with abt 1.5yrs warranty left -1.8k - On HOld for bikey
Have no use for this card, was going to use this for htpc but decided to go with hd3450 with a hdmi port..... the fan makes some noise while spinning... handles vista aero well, and plays crysis well on low-medium settings, also plays 1080p/i videos with no lag... I dont remember what accessories i got with the card, but I have a svideo to video and svideo to svideo cable to give... has 1 dvi, 1 vga and 1 svideo port

3. Powersafe 500W Gold SMPS with 1.5yr warranty left - Sold to a local buyer

Selling this coz i got a hx620, specs r in pics... 6molex, 2 sata connectors

4. 400W SMPS - Confirmed by SauravR, Awaiting Payment

I got this along with a cabinet long back, brand name is perx, dont know abt warranty and all, will give 3 day testing warranty 4 molex, 20+4 pin and 4pin conn

5. 300W SMPS for P3 - 0.12k - Confirmed by bikey, Waiting for pickup

Got this with my compaq presario 7000, didnt fail me even once, used till 2006 nov when i upgraded..... 3 day testing warranty with this.. 6 molex conn, 20 pin

I will prefer only local mumbai buyers who can pickup or meet up somewhere for the trade, you can come over and check the 500w smps or 7600gs working on my current rig...

ok, on hold for you, i'll check the ram at my friends place tomorrow and see if its still working and report, havnt used it for abt 3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back