FS: 61 key midi Roll up piano

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajex

Adept
Hey all,
Currently selling on amazon at $129 + 14$ shipping(6lbs) = INR 8731.25/- (approx)(incl shipping to india and clearence charges)
link ---> Amazon.com: ROll Up Piano - Yamano Hand ROll Piano - Digital & Portable 61 Keys Roll-Up Piano Electronic MIDI Keyboard with 16 MIDI Output Channels Design by the INVENTOR YAMANO JAPAN - (The ONLY brand Voted as one of "THE MOST AMAZING INVENTIONS" by
selling my less than week old midi roll up piano ordered thru KMD
the piano was opened just to check if its working ....
Features:
new-about-buyrolluppiano.gif

1) Keyboard: 61 standard keys (5 octachord)
2) Tone: 128 tones are available (001 ~ 128 tone control)
3) Rhythm: 100 accompaniments available (001 ~ 100 rhythm accompaniment)
4) 20 demo songs
5) Vibrato function
6) Digital display: the tones and rhythms of the roller piano are displayed
7) Inner connection of amplifier: earphone / amplifier (home theater) can be connected externally
8) Power supply: with power saving design, built-in 4 AA batteries (can be played continuously for 15 hours), available for outer connection of power
9) Foldable, easy to carry
10) Control box size: 10.2 (W) x 18.4 (H) x 3.3 (D)cm
11) Keyboard: 88.5 (W) x 17.5 (H) x 0.4 (D)cm
12) Midi out: 16 output channel
13) Adapter included (batteries not)

Reason for sale : getting my new keyboard control surface soon :D
PRICE DROP : Rs 5800/- shipped
FINAL PRICE DROP : Rs 4500/- shipped
warranty through KMD :)
interested ppl may PM or POST ... the piano is in 10/10 condition like shown in the pics below ... but i will add the actual pics later if required ...
pic1rupgx1.jpg

pic3rupwp4.jpg
pic5rupgw2.jpg
pic4rupgv5.jpg

some youtube videos to go with it :)
YouTube - Roll up Keyboard (music)
YouTube - Adam on the Roll Up Piano

Actual pics:

Thanks for looking,
Regards,
Ajex

1. You must have the product you are selling in possession at the time of sale.

2. You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product.
More here > http://www.techenclave.com/market/techenclave-market-rules-and-guidelines-110814.html

This is a public message for social awareness- please do not reply (but rather oblige as a responsible member of this community)- report the post if you find it offensive. :)

1. iam in possession of the product and anyone can make that out easily ....as i hav clearly written "selling my less than week old midi roll up piano ordered thru KMD
the piano was opened just to check if its working ....
"

2. i hav clearly written that i will post the actual pics if any one asks for it ... and i hav added the retails pics and videos for people to get the idea of the product ....

so in short ... thanks for bumping and keeping my thread alive :bleh: ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back