FS: 512x2 UCCC + A8NE + 3000+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
FS : ASUS A8N-E - SOLD
Purchased on 4 OCT 2005. Comes with box + bill + all accessories and 3 years local warranty out of which approx 2 years warranty is remaining.
FS : AMD 3000+ VENICE - SOLD
Purchased on 18 NOV 2005. Comes with box + bill + all accessories and 3 years local warranty out of which approx 2 years warranty is remaining.
FS : 512X2 (1GB) Transcend Samsung UCCC DDR400 RAM
These sticks were handpicked by Darklord and I have very very easily reached 255mhz (DDR 500 speeds) at STOCK volts and trust me I am a noob overclocker. I guess these have the potential to do more. They have approx 2 years warranty left on them.
All the above items are in excellent condition and free from any defects.
Expected Prices :
3000+ alone - 2.1k shipped - SOLD

A8N-E alone - 4.2k shipped -
SOLD
3000+ A8NE Bundle - 6.2k shipped -
SOLD

For UCCC RAM - 5,000/- shipped.

Everything is now packed and ready to be shipped as soon as i get the cash.

hmm if somebody needs the whole bundle [cpu+mobo+ram] then ill give it for 11.5k shipped.

:)

Where are all the peeps who were posting WTB threads for DDR400 memory the last 2 months? :p And bump...

hmm okay revised the prices,

3000+ alone - 2.1k shipped

A8N-E alone - 4.2k shipped

3000+ A8NE Bundle - 6.2k shipped

512X2 UCCC - 5.5k shipped

Entire Bundle [CPU+MB+RAM] - 11.5k shipped

I WILL NOT SELL THE PROCESSOR ALONE TILL I GET A BUYER FOR THE MOBO.

3-4-4-8 1T at 255Mhz @ 2.65 volts ....tested on DFI Ultra-D , A8NE , Foxconn NF4 (250mhz here as this mobo does not go above 250) ...it worked flawlessly on all the 3 mobos.

It was 12-15 hours prime 95 stable as well at the above settings.

EDIT : and here is a screenie of my current OC,

A8NE at 272 HTT , RAM is on the 333 divider.

if anybody needs pics of the ram, here goes,

UCCC Chips on Brainpower PCB :D

EDIT : pics were taken by darky when he had purchased the sticks for me ...but they still look the same :p

i really have no idea ....lol ...never took it to the max ...i am a noob as i already mentioned.

but i think it will do 2.5-2.6ghz surely considering its running 24x7 stable in the hands of a noob like me at 2450 mhz.

Update :

A8NE - Pending

Everything else is available.

If anybody needs the proccy alone now ...lemme know. if my deal for the A8NE goes through ill give u the proccy.

interested in buying the cpu. since switch is in first i will wait. if ur deal with switch materialises then good, and i will pick it up when some other member sells. else PM me.

Switch said:
I am in :D...

ill let u know once the a8ne is sold.

deejay said:
interested in buying the cpu. since switch is in first i will wait. if ur deal with switch materialises then good, and i will pick it up when some other member sells. else PM me.

ill contact u sir if my deal with switch doesnt go through.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back