Security Software Free BitDefender Antivirus 2010 1 year License

malhotraraul

Skilled
just go to link and enter your name and your email address

BitDefender Antivirus 2010

looks genuine, no spamming, it better be not like kaspersky, anyways got nothing to lose here :)

p.s. please do not be greedy & make one per person & only if it is needed, please do not use different id's & make multiple licenses else they will block the license & you will start cursing.

Hope keys don't get blacklisted here as well.. Though I don't like Bitdefender over Kaspersky I would be giving link to my friends..

Thanxxx.... :)

harishgayatri said:
got three licenses and provided another 20 to my friends and relatives.

knew about this giveaway 3 days ago
to teen din se kya kar raha tha ???

by the way this is only 24 hr promotion started only last night.

i registered on the site
but it seems i was too late!!:(
can someone please pm me a serial key for the bit defender if you've extra?:ashamed:

funkysourav said:
i registered on the site

but it seems i was too late!!:(

can someone please pm me a serial key for the bit defender if you've extra?:ashamed:
it was a 3 user license hence please request harishgayatri if he can give you one key, he has 23 of them, means total of 69 licenses.

he was too proud to say he knew 3 days back but didn't want to share even if it was free, see if he is generous enough to atleast give you one ???

if you think you will get the email instantly then please wait for 15 mins

no i've sent the mail at 11:45 today

no mail till now!!:(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

malhotraraul said:
it was a 3 user license hence please request harishgayatri if he can give you one key, he has 23 of them, means total of 69 licenses.

he was too proud to say he knew 3 days back but didn't want to share even if it was free, see if he is generous enough to atleast give you one ???

if you think you will get the email instantly then please wait for 15 mins
did you get any keys?

Have one key with me which i won't be using. So if anyone needs, please post here. Do not PM me for it. Just post here, and i will send one of the guys the key.

PhOeNiX said:
Have one key with me which i won't be using. So if anyone needs, please post here. Do not PM me for it. Just post here, and i will send one of the guys the key.

hi phoenix

could you please give me the one key?

my antivirus expired 2 months ago

thanks again for raul to post such a nice offer :D

some thought about the av:

the antivirus is kind of an resource hog and UI is really clunky :p

other than that its allright

Agreed with the resource utilization part. I've been trying quite a few AVs/ISs in the past few months (all trial versions or free keys like this one) and I found bitdefender to be quite a resource hog. In my experience, MSE and Avira were least resource intensive, followed by KIS.

Anyways, thanks to the OP for posting this offer. It'll be of use to many.

Back