Fostex T20v2 orthodynamic headphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Fostex T20v2 orthodynamic headphone for Rs.4750/-

In need of cash.

This headphone is probably one of the best sounding Orthodynamic headphones. Read up @ wiki

Currently ranked 2nd and can make Headphones that cost thrice its price blush when driven by a powerful amplifier, for e.g, the Bijou.

It has been recabled with about 7 feet of Belden 1172A starquad cable & terminated with 3.5mm Neutrik NYS231BG plug. PM for additional details.

PICS:

dsc0042gk.jpg

dsc0041pn.jpg

dsc0040cl.jpg

^^I usually see myself as a charitable person, but not this time ;)

sid_donnydarko said:
Selling my Fostex T20v2 orthodynamic headphone. In need of cash.

This headphone is probably one of the best sounding Orthodynamic headphones. Read up @ wiki

Currently ranked 2nd and can make Headphones that cost thrice its price blush when driven by a powerful amplifier, for e.g, the Bijou.

It has been recabled with about 7 feet of Belden 1172A starquad cable & terminated with 3.5mm Neutrik NYS231BG plug. PM for additional details.

just got the srh-440s from the forums only.out of money :( would have picked it up if i had any left.really want to try out an ortho hp.heard nice things about them.

One of the better Orthos for a great value. Unless someone has heard the orthos they cannot judge what these heavy drivers are capable of. I had a chance to listen to a pair of orthos last time when I was at Bombay. Brendon had a pair of Yamahas. :p

Tops the Tier -2 list here in terms of value - Orthodynamic Headphones Rating Chart - Wikiphonia

Best of luck for the sale!

Hey that's a great price for an awesome pair of headphones. :D

Glad to see another Ortho lover. All the best with your sale. :)

Desecrator said:
One of the better Orthos for a great value. Unless someone has heard the orthos they cannot judge what these heavy drivers are capable of. I had a chance to listen to a pair of orthos last time when I was at Bombay. Brendon had a pair of Yamahas. :p

Tops the Tier -2 list here in terms of value - Orthodynamic Headphones Rating Chart - Wikiphonia

Best of luck for the sale!
Buy it ;) Your Maverick should drive it to decent levels mostly !

FaH33m said:
Buy it ;) Your Maverick should drive it to decent levels mostly !
Please don't tempt me faheem! I've my funds saved for a purchase (you know what! :p) later this diwali.

Neither the uDAC or Xonar DX can drive these adequately.

Xonar STX or a desktop amp should do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back