FS: Headphone For Trade Only__Sennheiser HD 202 and MeElec-M31 for Sony XB 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satishinti

Disciple
For Trade Only !

• Expected Price: Presently considering a trade with Sony XB300 only

• Time of Purchase: August 2011

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 2Years/10 months remaining, but not applicable as i have lost the bill. So NO warranty

• Reason for Sale: my ear size is big and the ear pads dont cover the ears fully, so these give me pain after long hours of use like watching movies. Used the XB 300(friend's) for a couple of days and felt comfortable after long hours of use.:head:

• Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition: 8.5/10 - Body has slight usage marks ,no damage to the foam, its pretty good.

• Accessories Included: 1 HD 202 Cans, 1 cord take-up with clip, 1 adaptor 3.5/6.3mm (¼”) stereo jack plug

• Product Location: Pune, Maharastra.

• Preferred Courier: DTDC+

• Shipping Charges: none, as it's a trade both the parties should ship their item.

• Payment Options: -NA-
I also have a MeElec-M31 purchased around an year ago(dont have the bill) with a small issue. They work fine for my daily use with its thumping bass, but makes a click sound in the left earpiece daiphram when pushed deeply into the air tight ear canal. Other than this issue everything is fine with the earphones and has no problem with the quality of the sound. Not using the M-31 as i already have an M2.Will include these(M 31) with the Sennheiser HD 202 for an mutual exchange with a Sony XB300.

Bump....

The things above costed me around 4k at the time of purchase.... its a good deal people...
I am just asking for a used Sony XB 300 which would come around 2K...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back