Fischer Audio - Headphones , Earphones and Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Please Find Here the Deal On Them .I Am Currently Adding New Stock To My Website and Here ,Be Patient .

The Fischer Audio DBA-02 Earphone

qn7ofq.jpg

ieibn6.jpg

Some Brief of This Great Product .

The Fischer Audio DBA-02 Was Released In March 2010 .It is Fischer Audio's flagship IEM, based on a high-quality Dual Balanced Armature configuration.The DBA-02 is an extremely clear, detailed IEM, with the perfect amount of bass, crystal clear highs, and lusciously smooth mids. It has superb extension in the highs, tight bass, and plenty of impact, definition, and excellent speed throughout the spectrum. It offers a very natural sound while retaining neutrality.These are spectacular value for your money, offering a detailed, balanced IEM that easily competes with the top ranges.These IEMs offer superb comfort, and the durable and stylish twisted cable has minimal microphonics.Comes with ear tips, carrying pouch, ear guides, and a 1 year warranty

Pricing Rs :7840/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air ]

Buy Online At Lynx Website -> Lynx Website

Buy Online At Lynx Ebay Store -> Lynx Ebay Stores " Pure Audio Bliss "

Stock Status

No Stock Yet All Sold Out Nationally And Internationally.

Fischer Audio SBA-01 " Single Balanced Armature IEM "

301oyyr.jpg

350qsdy.jpg

The SBA-01 Earphones From Fischer Audio Are High End Audiophile Grade IEMS .These Are the Younger Cousin Of The DBA-02 From Fischer Audio .We Are Proud To Present You The Same In India .Read The Good Reviews About The Same On The Internet .This is a "Single Driver Balanced Armature IEM " Hence The Name SBA
Pricing Rs :4317/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Kindly Buy By Clicking - > @ Lynx Website

Kindly Buy By Clicking -> Lynx Ebay Stores
Stock
In Ready Stock With 1 Year Warranty ,To Be Return Back to Me @ Chandigarh Incase Any Issues .Shipping Paid By Client Not Us .Return Shipping Paid By us

Fischer Audio Wooden IEMS - The Daleth From Signature Series

16ljsph.jpg

2zylyxu.jpg

The Daleth is a Wooden IEM From Fischer Audio .The Earphones Sound Very Different in The Lows "Bass " And Many People Would Love Them Over the Traditional Once .The Vocals Are Great And It does a Fair Enough Job In The Instrumentation Seperation Also .According To a Reviewer in Head-Fi He Was Not Impressed with The Quality .Well The Wooden IEMS Made By Everyone Do Have The Same Kinda Built Quality .According To My Testing Of One IEM I Found Nothing Wrong In The Cobnstruction .The Default Silicon Eartip Need Replacement to a Bigger One "thats bundled" As My Ears Were Bigger to the size of The Same .
Pricing Rs :1284/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Kindly Buy By Clicking - >@ Lynx Website

Stock
In Ready Stock With 1 Year Warranty ,To Be Return Back to Me @ Chandigarh Incase Any Issues .Shipping Paid By Client Not Us .Return Shipping Paid By us

Fischer Audio Comfortable Series - The Lambda From Signature Series

29c9nw9.jpg

5vrleg.jpg

The fischer audio "Lambda " Are The most comfortable designed IEMS i have ever tested in My Life .The Bass in this is Awesome .The Vocals Are Good And So Are the Instruments .The Cable Is The Twisted Type and Feels Solid ,Yup There Are Better Cords Out There But This Too is No Bad At All .Well you Need Comfortable IEMS For Sports ,Jogging Etc Look No further .
Pricing Rs :1452/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock
No stock

Fischer Audio Winzig - The Unique Sound Signature IEM

oa945i.jpg

Well These IEMS From Fischer Audio Have a Unique Sound Signature .They Have Great Tips And Offer 100% Comfort To The Ear .They Are Lightweight Also .If You Have a Collection Of IEM And Would Like To Try Something New Grab Them .Some Will Hate It And Some Will Like It ,Its a Very different Sounding IEM .
Pricing Rs :1056/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock
In Ready Stock With 1 Year Warranty ,To Be Return Back to Me @ Chandigarh Incase Any Issues .Shipping Paid By Client Not Us .Return Shipping Paid By Us .

Fischer Audio Emotion - The Unique Sound Signature IEM

2enlv6o.jpg

2r5c802.jpg

Well These IEMS From Fischer Audio Have a Unique Sound Signature .They Have Great Tips And Offer 100% Comfort To The Ear .They Are Lightweight Also .If You Have a Collection Of IEM And Would Like To Try Something New Grab Them .Some Will Hate It And Some Will Like It ,Its a Very different Sounding IEM .I would Say That They Are Just a Reshell Of The Winzig They both Sound the Same ,So The Selection Should Be Based On Your Taste To The Shape .
Pricing Rs :1219/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock
In Ready Stock With 1 Year Warranty ,To Be Return Back to Me @ Chandigarh Incase Any Issues .Shipping Paid By Client Not Us .Return Shipping Paid By Us .

Fischer Audio Marcus - Poors Mans silver bullet :)

2lthbg8.jpg

2vw8zk0.jpg

Well My Testing Makes Me Believe The Marcus Is The Lower Cousin Of the Silver Bullet With a Twist .The Silver bullet Scores In The Lows Department and the Marcus In the Mids And Highs .The Mids And High Can Get Too Much An start Troubling Your Ears .Running the Same In Low Volume Makes You Think What The Hell "Awesome" .Bass Heads Can Run the Same In Low Voltage Via a Amp .Even a Fiio E5 Was Enough To Keep The wow Factor .What a IEM I Love It .
Pricing Rs :1609/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock
No Stock

:eek:hyeah: Fischer Audio TAU - In Ear Monitors That Give Competition Run For Its Money :)

1ixspi.jpg

ws022o.jpg

The TAU From Fischer Audio Are Excellent In Ear Monitors .They Come with Tri Flange Tips And Have a Hard Cable Near The Earphone So That It Neatly Curves Around the Ear .Isolation Is OK And I Can Still Hear Things In the Back Ground .The Complete Soundstage Quality is Awesome .These Products Have Large Triflanges and Hence Are Recommended For Little Older People ,Though You Could Use Them With Normal Tips Also .These Are Killer Priced In Ear Monitors And Definately Better Or Same Performance Then Competition Like Meelectronics M6.
Pricing Rs :1138/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock
No stock

Fischer Audio Toughstuff TS-9001 - The Surprise Package Wow

28cecnk.jpg

35k0fm9.jpg

Well This Was a Surprise Package For Me @ Lynx .Damn this Is One Hell of a IEM In Sound and Also Soundstage .The Highs Could Improve But Its One Great IEM In Rs:1000 Minus Range . I Am Impressed .The name Toughstuff is Also Suiting The Kid Here Cos its Tough In Built Quality And everything Else .Cable Too Is Solid .The Packing Is wow .I Have Never Seen Such a Packing ,It will Surprise You Too Haa Haa
Pricing Rs :796/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock
No Stock

Fischer Audio Toughstuff TS-9002 - The Nationite Brainwavz M2 Cousin

6yeatc.jpg

2ljl2yx.jpg

Well We all Have Been Taking About the Nationite Brainwavz M2 Having Great Bass Well Correct .Now Step Into The World Of Fischer Audio TS-9002 Great Bass + Soundstage .The Mids And the Highs Are Also very Detailed .The Cable Is Top Quality and Also The quality Of The IEM Is Above Par Then Anything Else .The Construction Quality Is Wow .Its a Complete Package And Half The Pricing Of The Nationite Brainwavz M2 .
Pricing Rs :1284/- [ Shipping Rs :85/- Per Kg DTDC Air [ All India ]]

Stock
No Stock

Mobile Adapters

We Have Mobile Phone Adapters From Fischer Audio .What They Do is That They Add MIC Facility to The Earphone/Headphone .Its Like Buying a Soundmagic Pl-11 Earphone And Adding a Adapter And Then Getting The Facility of a MP-21 Lol .
The Four Guys [ Mr Nokia , Mr Sony E , Mr Iphone And Mr Samsung ]
Mr Nokia is Rs :370/- + shipping " comes With a 2.5mm Male Connector "

Mr Sony E @ Rs :370/- + shipping "Comes With Traditional SE Connector "

Mr Iphone @ Rs :466/- + Shipping "Comes With Iphone Type Male Connector"

Mr Samsung @ Rs :370/- + Shipping " Comes With Traditional Samsung Type Connector"

Mates ,

I Am Adding The IEMS Here After auditioning Them Myself .My Brief Expressions Are also Posted Out Here in The Item Description .Any Question shoot Them I am Listing To All Posted Here Now

What do you do with the iems you use for your auditioning ?
Possible for you to ship it to a some people here so they can write a review and send it back to you ? Ofcourse shippinf will be paid.

karan_n8 said:
What do you do with the iems you use for your auditioning ?

Possible for you to ship it to a some people here so they can write a review and send it back to you ? Ofcourse shippinf will be paid.

Well ,

I Tried But I Failed Once Lol ,Once i am a Little More Organised I will Make a system Of Reviews And Your Name Will Be In the cheerleaders [ I Mean It ] .I am Not Done I Still Have Three To Add Into This Thread And The One i Am Auditioning Now Is TAU .Will Give Me Electronics M6 a Run For Its Money In Performance And Also Pricing .I Would Like To Sell This To a Person Who Has The Me Electronics M6 BTW So That He Can Give a Unbiased Review Of The Same To TE People

Okay :)
Just make it public here that you're giving so and so iem for review to xyz :) I have the M6. Sold it 2 days back though.

karan_n8 said:
Okay :)

Just make it public here that you're giving so and so iem for review to xyz :) I have the M6. Sold it 2 days back though.
Well ,

the TAU And The M6 Both Are Not Very comfortable For Many ,But The Sound Signature Of Both Is Not the Same ,The TAU is different Then The M6 .BTW i Am Impressed With The TS-9002 Man What a IEM Right now its in my ears .

Guys ,

Two More Parcels Are Recieved Today With Accessories And i will Update The Thread Once i Am Done With The Same On Lynx Website .

I don't accept your views / reviews :mad:

Send me all the IEMs and Brainwavz M2, Mee M6 to compare with too. I will leisurely verify everything you have written :eek:hyeah:

PS: Marcus was supposed to be a bassy IEM, IIRC. But that does not seem to be the case from your views. Some of these models seem interesting though!

esanthosh said:
I don't accept your views / reviews :mad:

Send me all the IEMs and Brainwavz M2, Mee M6 to compare with too. I will leisurely verify everything you have written :eek:hyeah:

PS: Marcus was supposed to be a bassy IEM, IIRC. But that does not seem to be the case from your views. Some of these models seem interesting though!
Haa Haa ,

Well you Are In The Hit List Squad For Review stay Tuned ,This week Lots of Lillipop Material is Comming Lol Wait Just Wait .

Guys ,

Another Carton of Accessories Arrives .We Have Confirmed News Of Eternas ,DBA's And silver Bullets Being Shipped

techno_guy said:
Hey anyone brought the earphones guys ??

Please can anybody review them ??
Well,

You do That With 1 Weeks Money Back Warranty of you Do Not Like It .I am sure If i Liked some Models You will Too .

Anyone bought/reviewed Fischer Audio Toughstuff TS-9002 ? I want to know how true it is The Nationite Brainwavz M2 Cousin ?

Or Fischer Audio Toughstuff TS-9001, how this one suitable for rough use (like daily commute) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back