FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

BTW, since we are all planning to play against each other I would like to know how many of you will be playing full manuals and no auto switching and with TD. The H2H anyway will enforce those I guess but the friendlies would be a free for all.

My origin ID - DJ_AKA_DHRUBO

Just received an SMS from flipkart saying that my consignment is out for delivery and I should keep the exact amount ready with me. Does that mean I will receive my copy today? Have to plan something sinister to skip work tomorrow :ashamed:

Yes I have received the same message from TD-520316 :) Yes it will be delivered today :)

Dhrubo said:
Just received an SMS from flipkart saying that my consignment is out for delivery and I should keep the exact amount ready with me. Does that mean I will receive my copy today? Have to plan something sinister to skip work tomorrow :ashamed:

@chiragsthakur
Not installed it yet. Family matters . Have to accompany Them for shopping.
Btw it is a new demo.
Earlier version had only the exhibition mode unlocked.

OK. Mr. Gauresh :p

ggt said:
@chiragsthakur

Not installed it yet. Family matters . Have to accompany Them for shopping.

Btw it is a new demo.

Earlier version had only the exhibition mode unlocked.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FIFA12 x 2 copies delivered :) Mom just called me up

chiragsthakur said:
I didnt get 4gb PD's with it...:mad: Anyone else got it?? I called up flipkart and they said they will check and give a call back

They are busy packing it with mine i guess that's why they are not giving me right now. :p I wish that the PD's are now finished and your order is considered as a normal one. :eek:hyeah: :bleh:

PM me your detailed address, I will be coming there to give you a beating.... :mad:

Altair said:
They are busy packing it with mine i guess that's why they are not giving me right now. :p I wish that the PD's are now finished and your order is considered as a normal one. :eek:hyeah: :bleh:

I didn't get the pen drive :mad:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

EDIT - called he helpline and he said they will ship it separately.

Back