FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

Processing.:detect:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

chiragsthakur said:
^^ I called them up and they said my order has been dispatched from Mumbai itself at 3.30pm today. I knew the gameplay would be almost same in final release coz the copies would have been ready well before 2 weeks of release date. :) Now it means actual game is in the update of 3.1gb ;)
Don't friggin say that. :(

I just did... :p Your patience seems to be tearing off. :rofl:

Altair said:
Don't friggin say that. :(

Aray Yash ..... Is there an option to assign keys on keyboard or generic controller? You playing with keyboard or controller??

If it really comes to that naa...I know i will buy a HD6990 and flaunt it off in the show-off section and if you are talking about the update then after buying the GPU i'll pick my system and rush to my dad's office which has 70mbps of connection, friggin download/install the update and will show you a :bleh:. Burraaa..! :yahoo:

P.S-I am not gonna do that I will wait for the 7 Series. :p

And thats called Teenage ;) Those days are now past for me :(

Altair said:
if you are talking about the update then after buying the GPU i'll pick my system and rush to my dad's office which has 70mbps of connection, friggin download/install the update and will show you a :p. Burraaa..! :yahoo:

P.S-I am not gonna do that I will wait for the 7 Series. :p

chiragsthakur said:
Aray Yash ..... Is there an option to assign keys on keyboard or generic controller? You playing with keyboard or controller??

I hope there isn't any...hehe :p

chiragsthakur said:
And thats called Teenage ;) Those days are now past for me :(

Jeahh..lol. :lol:

Just lost 2-0 to Liverpool.. :| In the Game settings before you start the game there's 2 types of controllers.. Din't see keyboard like in Fifa 11.. The 2 types mentioned here are Logitech F510 type and Logitech Rumble 2 type.. F510 type is selected by default.. In game settings you can change the keys of your controller.. While selecting sides there's a keyboard icon.. That's about all i could see..

P.S. Game speed, physics and dynamics are more realistic..

chiragsthakur said:
^^ I called them up and they said my order has been dispatched from Mumbai itself at 3.30pm today. I knew the gameplay would be almost same in final release coz the copies would have been ready well before 2 weeks of release date. :) Now it means actual game is in the update of 3.1gb ;)

so you have two dvds?

my demo is 7.6gb :p

EDIT : got another demo of 6.1GB ;)

Which controller are you using??

yashchitale said:
Just lost 2-0 to Liverpool.. :| In the Game settings before you start the game there's 2 types of controllers.. Din't see keyboard like in Fifa 11.. The 2 types mentioned here are Logitech F510 type and Logitech Rumble 2 type.. F510 type is selected by default.. In game settings you can change the keys of your controller.. While selecting sides there's a keyboard icon.. That's about all i could see..

P.S. Game speed, physics and dynamics are more realistic..

:bomb: This will explode right beneath you if this happens

Altair said:
I hope there isn't any...hehe :p

Which controller are you using??

Xbox 360 Controller.. Works perfectly.. Use the F510 type for it..

For ATI users experiencing micro-stuttering.. Open the file fifasetup.ini which is located in Fifa 12 folder in Documents.

At the end of the file it is says WAITFORVSYNC = 1. Below that add SCREEN_SLEEP=16.(Note: i think this applies for 60 fps VSYNC)

Source: EA Forums

The above method works on Fifa 12 too. Worked for me personally. Also,

Source: Fifa 2012 - Official Thread - Page 13 - General Gaming - Forum | Eurogamer.net

Note: The 3.1gb update resolves this with an option like in Fifa 11.

My order has been shipped. Waiting for delivery.

Guys when i get the game should i install the dvd and download 3.2gb update or do a digital download from origin.

What will be best for performance and how big is the digital download.

First install the game from the og dvd... play... Then after some time when you feel like updating download the 3.1gb update... only some transfers and few fixes here and there may be... Cant say much about performance though.

ronaldo7777 said:
My order has been shipped. Waiting for delivery.

Guys when i get the game should i install the dvd and download 3.2gb update or do a digital download from origin.

What will be best for performance and how big is the digital download.

Ahh... It wasnt for you my friend.. It was for ggt.. :) Thanks for confirming that lan isnt included.

ronaldo7777 said:
From the info on the forum lan is not included.

I have ordered a legit version from flipkart.

Yes I will definitely play with you.. Let me get my copy today.. I will be at home after 6pm ready to get in action... I hope my generic controller works or else I am on keyboard for some days

Back