FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

Sigh FIFA12 seems to have TOTALLY DESTROYED PES12 ..... sales figures and popularity I mean. I have been playing it a bit last couple of days at a friends cafe and animations are impressive just as they have been for the last couple of fifa's getting a hang of the new defending system .... I havent gotten the hang of it but it is an absolutely brialliant approach I feel and brings more skill and involvement into defending..... Im still biased towards PES series but it seems no one I know has even tried it out
<
TE doesnt even have a thread on it.

Man Konami is really up against it it seems ..... reviews still say that PES has the better game play and im sure it will have a better feel (personal opinion and generally people like the feel of one or the other) But they need to catch up on the animations for it to appeal to players. Other stuff like commentry and menus where again fifa trumps pes i dont really care all that much about.

Rant end .... sorry I love the PES series and a few of them gave a very nice realistic and fun to play feel just want to play a game with those sorta mechanics and fifa animations
<

Hi guys just ordered FIFA 12 from Flipkart.. Expecting the delivery on Monday.. am very new to online fifa.. please digest me which multiplayer mode should i start with

Suggest*

Head to Head is a good place to start!

OT - please digest? *lol*
was using swype.. Didn't notice it.. Lol.. Btw because of the express delivery by Flipkart i got the game very next day.. Just installed it played head to head seasons promoted to division 9.. Which division are you guys in? and i felt pro clubs are the best in online modes.. Do we have any TE clubs? And howdo i add friends? Thanks guys

was using swype.. Didn't notice it.. Lol.. Btw because of the express delivery by Flipkart i got the game very next day.. Just installed it played head to head seasons promoted to division 9.. Which division are you guys in? and i felt pro clubs are the best in online modes.. Do we have any TE clubs? And howdo i add friends? Thanks guys

You have to add friends via the EA software, origin.

I like like to play seasons with friends on my friendlist.

Ok my origin id is gene_cracker add me as your friend.. We can play!!

anyone still playing pro club te fc??? is anyone even playing fifa.. we can play together.. my origin id is gene_cracker sorry for being late to the party.. pls add me

our te club is dead :X

Someone please create a new one and invite others!!

or post a name of a local club, in which indians play

Yeah bf3 has dominated everyone's gametime!! but we should start a new club.. how many of TE members would like to join?? Reply with your origin id

Sigh FIFA12 seems to have TOTALLY DESTROYED PES12 ..... sales figures and popularity I mean. I have been playing it a bit last couple of days at a friends cafe and animations are impressive just as they have been for the last couple of fifa's getting a hang of the new defending system .... I havent gotten the hang of it but it is an absolutely brialliant approach I feel and brings more skill and involvement into defending..... Im still biased towards PES series but it seems no one I know has even tried it out
<
TE doesnt even have a thread on it.

Man Konami is really up against it it seems ..... reviews still say that PES has the better game play and im sure it will have a better feel (personal opinion and generally people like the feel of one or the other) But they need to catch up on the animations for it to appeal to players. Other stuff like commentry and menus where again fifa trumps pes i dont really care all that much about.

Rant end .... sorry I love the PES series and a few of them gave a very nice realistic and fun to play feel just want to play a game with those sorta mechanics and fifa animations
<

FIFA VS PES

INTEL VS AMD

Back