Fall '13 Upgrades: Samsung 840 EVO's / GTX Titan / Steelseries 7G & Sensei / Corsair Custom Cables.

Infected

Skilled
My fall upgrades have come in:

2x Samsung 840 EVO (USD 182. each):

IMG_4288_zpscb3f82bc.jpg

IMG_4290_zpsfd37319b.jpg

I am quite looking forward to these SSD’s. They have some great reviews. Especially with Samsung rAPID enabled these things give nearly PCI SSD speeds, will post benches when I have installed them. Also wanted slightly more capacities than the 128 so got the 250’s. As before with the HyperX’s I intend to keep on EVO for OS and One for Steam/Origin. I think I will be selling the Kingston HyperX’s even though I love those drives.

ASUS GTX Titan (From RMA of GTX 690):

IMG_4310_zps533a4615.jpg

IMG_4318_zps2c851be8.jpg

The GTX Titan came in as an RMA card, as I had send my GTX 690 for RMA and ASUS had no 690’s left in stock, and asked if I was okay with a Titan, and yeah I was. Though the 690 is way better for sheer performance and FPS, and I still prefer that, I am happy with the Titan, maybe I can add another down the line, but for now it just about seems enough to game on the 30-incher. I felt more comfortable with the 690 but anyway this is fine for now.

Steelseries 7G and Sensei Raw ( 6000INR and 4000INR ):

From This:
IMG_0265_zpsc2194b7b.jpg

To This:
IMG_0266_zps61157afc.jpg

I also got the Steelseries 7G and the Sensei Raw to replace my 6Gv2 and Xai. The Xai had started to give me double cluick issue and I just thought it was time for it to do a secondary duty as I could not deal with it double clicking while gaming (Hate it when my Teleport would cancel in Dota2 cause of Double clicking!!!!) And the 7G, and why the 7G over the 6Gv2, oh well, lets say I got it for the price of the 6Gv2.

Professional Cables (Total for cables about USD 150):

Rosewill Sata3 Rounded Blue Cables
Corsair Obsidian Series® 800D/700D Front Panel USB 3.0 Upgrade Kit
Corsair Obsidian Series® 800D SATA 6Gb/s Upgrade Kit
Corsair Individually Sleeved AX(i)1200i/860i/760i ATX 24pin (Generation 2)
Corsair Professional Individually sleeved DC Cable Kit, Type 3 (Generation 2)
Will post pics of the cables once I unpack them I have not started on that yet.

Hope you like 'em. Thanks for checking out.
Cheers,

Note: For benches etc please check out my build log located : http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/project-exaile-water-cooling-build-log.118108/page-3

Here are the pics of the cables from Corsair:

IMG_4321_zps64697acc.jpg

IMG_4322_zpsca128733.jpg

IMG_4326_zps7cf7aa74.jpg

I have to somehow mod the 24 pin cable as it is oinly for the AX Series but thats not an issue.
It took most of the day today after lunch to get it all sorted out rewired each and everything and cleaned out the entire system.
Was a day well spent :)

Man, this is not a machine it is a beast
C:\Users\Nanu\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

I take that as a compliment :)
Thanks

How much CLP did you order? and how much did it work out to :)
thanks

ps-i think PPCS has the d5 vario and the res seperately

I just ordered one....Did anyone want? I barely used a drop, its on my Worklog Thread.

Even Frozen has it now, but anyway this is fine for now I guess as I am not adding anything else to the loop.
BUt I am quite impressed with the overall upgrade, I dont know if I am doing something wrong thats why I am not posting benches yet as it seems to be too good to be true the overall difference.
I hit a max of 70's@5Ghz so I am just waiting to see what happens till tomorrow, as before I was in 80';s with the same volts!!!
maybe I did not apply it right the first time around I dont know.

Back