Factory Unlocking iPhone 4

avi

Skilled
Guys a friend of mine has UK iPhone 4 locked. How to convert to FU cheapest way ?

I also read somewhere one can do it for free. Is it possible ?

You are wrong buddy. UK phones can FU'ed [don't misunderstand it :p] There are many services which do the same, I am in search of cheapest reliable site if anyone here has done this before. And also, in TE only I read, someone did it for free. I searched I couldn't find the post :|

Lets wait for replies.

^ err actually there are ways to convert a UK network locked iPhone 4 to a factory unlocked phone without any software/hardware unlock methods .You need to contact the network provider of the phone in UK, pay them the fees and get it unlocked. There are a few stores/dealers around Mumbai who do it for a fees of ~4-5k. Its only worth it if you have got the phone for real cheap (~20k or less). Also there are a few online sites which provide similar service - the unlock charges depend on which carrier your phone is locked to . If doing it online make sure site is genuine and not a scam :p .

Best of Luck .

Points considered ! My friend lives in UK only, so I suggest him search on local shops then.

and anyone knows here how to do it for free :bleh:

Back