F.S. Sapphire dual slot - 4850

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav2000

Skilled
For sale today is a Sapphire dual slot 4850. I got it when I RMA'd my Expertvision 4850, as they did not have that in stock anymore.

I bought the original card in November 2008. Bill will be provided with the card, and it has about 1.5 years of warranty left on it.

Idles at around 44-45 degs and after even 4 hours of fallout 3 the max it touches is around 68-70 degs. Has a very low 2d clock of 160/250 for immense 2d power saving.

All accessories will be provided with the card, as shown in the pics.

Pics as below:

img2335u.jpg

img2336j.jpg

4850h.jpg

Please no lowballing, if you have something to say about the price then PM me.

Why are you selling this as this is a very nice card?? If the size of the dual slot card is the problem then how bout this deal. Exchange your Dual slot version with my single slot ATI 4850

Nope no problem with dual slot at all...just wanted to upgrade as there are a few good deals. Also working towards a 4870 crossfire soon.

ANyway current list stands as:

1. tosh

2. sumchamp

Striker10 said:
seller can name names however he wants :p . Why do you over-interfere in te's market????

No harm in posting correct info i guess. :)
Market is where the scum of the web lurk the most.

A regular watch/alert by general/regular members can help weed them out before someone gets scammed big time. :cool2:
I am here as a part of a community i really like and which has given me best friends for life- not as an opportunistic person/trader/dealer. :)
That other Tosh i mentioned of is a newbie who paid for a gpu but never got it.:no:

Not only feel bad for him but also for the shadow of doubt/suspicion it casts on the reputation/genuineness of TE and it's members. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back