Does taking-hot water bath have any side-effects ?

I use to take hot water bath generally for 8-9 month in a yeah (generally avoid during summer season).

I was just thinking, is there any side-effect of taking bath in hot water, some people says it might damage the skin in long term and will make it dry, is it true ?

The reason i go for hot water, because i feel much more relaxed after it :D

Someone ban him please... :mad:
Do you belong to AAP ?

You should take your 5s for a bath :p

i take my xperia z in bath :p, don't use 5s i don't like ios
You have a higher chance of burning your balls in hot water :D :wacky::troll:
so... :banghead:
Idea for your next thread: "Can cold water increase your sperm count.... Has anyone tried this"
:hilarious::nailbiting:

yeah i had heard some rumors regarding it also, that hot water reduces sperm count, but does it matters now ?

better solution http://news.naij.com/56178.html

amoo_hadji3.jpg

Used to take hot water bath....

So that means now your taking bath in cold water? You should be asking about side effects of taking bath in cold water rather than hot water.
One side effect of taking bath in hot water is that the soap dissolves faster. You will use too much soap in hot water and waste it.

Used to take hot water bath....

So that means now your taking bath in cold water? You should be asking about side effects of taking bath in cold water rather than hot water.
One side effect of taking bath in hot water is that the soap dissolves faster. You will use too much soap in hot water and waste it.

sorry for my bad english, corrected now :D

on the contrary, hot water relaxes every pore in then body. A steam bath and a hot bath afterwards is almost the norm after a workout

On the contrary, Yoga preaches to take bath in running water. Although that isn't possible for nearly 99.99% people these days, it means the water shouldn't be hot. However, every person can have a different reaction. My dad, due to being born and brought up in Shimla, has the habit of taking bath with very hot water all through the year. Even I used to do the same but my 4 yrs in hostel made me accustomed to taking cold water baths during the summers. I now prefer cold water bath nearly 8 months a year.

On the contrary, Yoga preaches to take bath in running water. Although that isn't possible for nearly 99.99% people these days, it means the water shouldn't be hot. However, every person can have a different reaction. My dad, due to being born and brought up in Shimla, has the habit of taking bath with very hot water all through the year. Even I used to do the same but my 4 yrs in hostel made me accustomed to taking cold water baths during the summers. I now prefer cold water bath nearly 8 months a year.

Running water effect will be same as that of Jacuzzi or shower ?

regular hot water baths/showers are definitely not good for the skin and hair. to lessen the bad effects, you can opt for slightly warm water.

BTW, a cold bath/shower helps in "fixing" sore muscles after a workout. hot water will only aggravate the soreness. if one needs to have a hot bath/shower after workout then alternate between cold and hot water every few minutes, and then end with cold water.

steam bath or sauna are a different ballgame altogether. one shouldn't compare it with post-workout hot bath/showers.

running water seems to soothe/massage the body and so does the jacuzzi.

Running water effect will be same as that of Jacuzzi or shower ?

Well, not exactly. That water is stored in your tanks. In Yoga, running water means taking bath in a river. That is why I said it is improbable for 99.99% people.
Actually, cold water is best for the body. In winters you can go for lukewarm water.

Back