Video Dish TV TruHD+ With Recorder UNBEATABLE OFFER

rocker123

Adept
Dishtv TruHD+ With unlimited HD Recording + Connection +One monthany HD pack + 4gb Pen Drive(1st 1000 customers only) + Movies On Demand Non Stop or Khana Khazana a-la-carte For 1month + Free Shipping

Only Rs 2249/-
<

Note: Installation charges are extra. I think it is Rs.250/-, please confirm once with the customer care.

Offer Link: http://www.dishtv.in...line-offer.aspx

Booking & Other details could be found in this link: http://www.dishtv.in...plus/index.html

Note: The channel packages of DIsh TV are cheaper as compared to Tata Sky

Additional advantage: External Hard Drive can be connected to permanently store all the recorded files.

The only drawback with Dish TV is that their customer service is not as good as Tata Sky.

Overall, a great offer for one who is looking for all the enhanced features at a great price.

BTW,Govt has order for Digitization of Television in India before end of June 2012 on metros.

So,can we see any good changeg for DTH and for cable TV soon ?

But just be aware that Dish TV's HD come up at a premimum. For example, you cannot subscribe to HD channels along with your existing package or the package you like. You need to subscribe their HD bouquet that has almost all channel they offer and expensive.

2249+3k for the HDD atleast = 5.5k

Tata Sky = 6k

So the difference is Around Rs 500 and the extra warranty you get on the HDD with DishTV

But then you lose the option of individual channel pricing, so you may still end up spending more with Dish

for the existing DishTV HD subscribers.. Is there any crack to upgrade the firmware to HD+? They are charging Rs.300/- for this(remote included) but I am happy with my all in one remote..

So what u guys recommend going for Dish tv better option than Tata sky HD+ considering i have 500GB HDD lying useless.

Nope DISH tv is very very costly, like as the guy above said you'll have to take their BEST package to be able to access the HD channels. It's around 500 bucks a month i think.

Back