Differences Between iOS and Android Users

avi

Skilled
Hunch.com has published an interesting InfoGraphic that examines the differences between iOS and Android users.

We delved into our Teach Hunch About You (THAY) questions to figure out what we can learn about Android vs. iPhone users, and our friends at Column Five Media performed some of their infographic magic on the resulting data.

2xNka.jpg

proves the same thing Apple boys are hipsters with too much money .. :p

"122% more likely to prefer a sleek device that just does a few things." :D

@bottle - sorry, fixed it.

@boogeyman - Bullshit ? You must be kidding, it's more worse than that !

What I am wondering is how come they waste all their resources, time etc for this !

That's terrible. All it proves is that most iOS users tend to be brainless, rich, snobbish show-offs. :p

PS: No offence to my iOS using Techenclave brothers, I am definitely not talking about you guys, just the lower IQ'd iOS users. :)

Ios users like easy way to the bar, though they may end up paying more for lesser booze and perhaps not much choice.But as they are they are pretty satisfied with what they get,provided it is served to them by waiters in black sweatshirts and blue Levis with apple logo on wine glasses.

Android users may have to catch a bus, get harried by the crowd,but eventually do make their way to a pub which serves loud music and louder drinks, get more Alcohol % for the cash that they pay, and are eventually likely to die of Hepatoma earlier.

Symbian users initially follow the same route as android users but in the crowd got trampled by the boisterous android users,so they end up in hospital with a pretty nurse or maybe a grousy resident for company.Ofcourse this means they get to save their liver.

This if you would have read so far, most of you may have guessed is a corollary to the interface of the three platforms User Interface/features.

No personal angst against symbian users.I myself use a Nokia N79 as primary device and do hope to get X7 someday...

Back