Delhi BYOC and Tournament >> 9th Feb *Updated*

IceFusion

Skilled
BYOC announced it will be on 9th of feb for more Details goto B.Y.O.C 9th Feb 2008-- Time to Frag

Requirements
Pls ensure you carry the following stuff at the LAN PARTY:
** Your computer
** Power cables for CPU, monitor etc
** Keyboard, Mouse, Headset, Mousepad
** Video card
** Lan cards - Please make sure that your computers have lan cards and are working.
** Wire Extention board(s) Or Spikebusters as some may call it.
** UPS[Optional].
** Speakers ! [Optional]

Entry fee is Rs. 150 per person with their own computer/laptop.

If any one without a computer wants to attend and watch. For them the entry fee is Rs. 150. We dont ensure seating space for them but im sure something will b arranged.

Games to be played
** Battlefield 1/2
** Counter Strike
** Quake 3 cpma
** COD 1/2/4
** Mohaa
** UT2k4 Onslaught [This is ownage]
** Warcraft 3[Dota]
** Worms
ETC.

Please make sure you all have these games pre-installed on your comp when you come to the party as installing these at the venue will be troublesome.Also start collecting Softwares, Games, Movies, Music, Game Videos etc, etc, etc, etc... and all other stuff that you are gonna share at the Lan Party.

For Registering: The Original BYOC hosts of India
For people getting multiple entrants there is discount and we might even get them in for free. So let all your friends know. More the merrier. We will also be giving out special freebies to people on the event.

You can contact:

Karan: 9899252423.
Sulabh: 9911100000.
P.S >> A tournament is also been organized. Keep checking the thread for more info...

Updated on 5th Feb 2008
-----------------------------------
Here are the final details about the tournament on the BYOC on 9th

Game 1 > Unreal Tournament 3 Demo Duel ( 1 Vs 1)

Map > Heatray for all matches ...
Shangri-La for semi final and final.

Standard UT Duel rules ....... Elimination rules

Game 2 > Call of Duty 4 DM ( 6 people per round )

Map > To be decided on spot

Standard DM rules > Elimination

The first match for UT 3 tourney starts at 11.00... Once its finihsed COD 4 tourney will start.

Prizes

FOr Both the games... Prizes are as follows

First Prize > > SteelPad 4S
Second prize >> Steelpad Gaming gloves

SO...... get ready and start practising >>

---------------------------------------------------

That's great news!

The games could actually include F.E.A.R Combat 1.08 and Quake 3 NoGhost CTF Rail...oh well, am just wishing here :p

The games to be played are tentative, i mean, people generally play these games, it isnt like there is a hard fast rule that only these games will be played...

This time around, other games would also be played, i for sure would play UT3 >>

All these games can be played for sure too :)

@rPok >> No our LAN party got cancelled cause Xtreme gaming people announced their LAN party

like i said... we are planning for a tournament... a tournament with prizes....

Starting on time and ending one time....

and no ashr... not of q3 :p

If UT3 arrives in India then definatly one of the games will be UT3

The tournament will be decided by the 15th... would update it then....

@ The sorcerer >> Although we would prefer that you get your own displays, but we are in process to make them available on rent also..... like i said... i would keep updating the thread as things progress :)

bah, why can't you have a q3 tournament? :< it's back with a bang. ESWC is all the proof you need :p i'd fly for sure if there was a q3 tournament.

ashr said:
bah, why can't you have a q3 tournament? :< it's back with a bang. ESWC is all the proof you need :p i'd fly for sure if there was a q3 tournament.

vanilla q3 is back.... and u know as well as i do thats stupid :p
If it was CPMA i would be all over it like u:bleh:

@rpok - sure man.... there are quite a few who want to play those two games on LAN :D

^i play a lot of vq3 now :p couldn't resist once i went to canada. it's great. different from cpm but very nice in its own way.

ok.... to solve some of the que...
games to be played is totally upto you and your pals... if u have the basic config for a game and the game installed on your pc you can play it all you want.... if you dont have the game we will obiviously share it with you... 60% of the time at th BYOC i am sharing only :D and all are playing :D

if you are coming please do ensure you carry water with you. these days all have LCD's so carrying them around is not much off a hassle but if you want monitors on rent i and karan are looking into it too... :)

there willbe a torunament we are still deciding which one to keep and yes there will be 1st - 2nd prize for it :) so everything will be updated on B.Y.O.C 9th Feb 2008-- Time to Frag 1st and then i or karan shall update it here too :)

oh ya orkut junkies can catch it out on orkut too at http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=37139139

Back