Deals Upto

Amazon Free $2 MP3 Credit

Click the “Enter Your Code†button, enter the code HITUMBLR, and click the “Apply†button. Your $2 credit will be automatically applied to your account.

Wireless Lenovo N30 Mouse Rs. 450 – Infibeam

The Lenovo wireless mouse N30 is small and compact with a comfortable, ergonomic design. It comes with a tiny USB receiver that can stay in your computer – plug it in and forget it. It also features an integrated On/Off switch to conserve battery power when not in use as well as a low battery indicator light.

^^^

Thumbs down to Timtara from my side. Had a bitter experience with them. Ordered a refrigerator and after one month they didn't deliver. After many emails/calls got my refund after 3 weeks. Go to their Facebook page. guys with pending order 3 months will be haggling with them for refund
gap.gif

Had ordered a Camera from them previously, that was shipped on the fifth week.
yay.gif

Execrise caution.

^^^

Thumbs down to Timtara from my side. Had a bitter experience with them. Ordered a refrigerator and after one month they didn't deliver. After many emails/calls got my refund after 3 weeks. Go to their Facebook page. guys with pending order 3 months will be haggling with them for refund
gap.gif

Had ordered a Camera from them previously, that was shipped on the fifth week.
yay.gif

Execrise caution.
dataquest_footer_2011-07-01.jpg

strip-1d-2011-07-01.jpg

Search Timtara in Facebook, they don't even have a personal page now, as their is bombarded with lots of customer complaints. They are having only an app to contact them. 3 Months back they had a page, but no one can post on their wall. The customers complaints only had the option to post a comment in their postings. Senior members can confirm this.

Back