Deal of the Night - SOUNDMAGIC PL20 @ 599 SHIPPED. GRAB IT BEFORE ITS DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical Specifications:
Transducer type dynamic (9mm neodymium magnet)
Operating principle Semi-open
Nominal frequency response 20 - 22,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance 12 Ω
Sensitivity 100dB+/-3dB at 1mW 1K Hz
Maximum Input Power 15 mW
Rated Power 2 mW
Sound coupling to the ear in-ear
Cable 1.2 m/ left-sided straight cable,9999.9% copper wire+fibre,TPE coat
Connection stereo mini jack plug 3.5 mm
Weight 10 g
Performance and feature :
PL20 was made by Aluminum cavity. PL20 is suitable for MP3/MP4, CD, music mobile phone, stage monitor etc. Very balance sound quality with deep bass, smooth mids and well defined highs and the experience is pure high fidelity. Being an in-ear-design, the PL20 offering unparalleled comfort for long-term listening. All material under "ROHS"
Accessories:
Carry bag, three pairs of silicon ear pads in S/M/L sizes.

Just for the info . PL-20 is better than PL-11,PL-12 but not exactly better than PL-30. depends on personal taste as well.

It has clear ,balanced sound with deep bass.

For 599 bucks these are a steal. They cost 19.50 $ on Mp4nation with free Fiio E3.:)

Bahhhh i cant take it :( .I have heard to it from a kiwi friend here as Faheem said they do not sound better than PL30 but way far better than EP630.Guys pick it up its a good one :D.

Mediahome good to see you back as a dealer

i am so confused which to buy ,
how much 2 spend on headphones.........................

the RE-0
or RE-1
or Re-2
or Nuforce NE-7m or
PL 50
PL20
PL 11

absolutely confused ..................:no::no::huh:
help guys

^Firstly this is not the thread for your queries.

Secondly , you have mentioned earphones ranging from entry level 800-1000 bucks to High end 4000-5000 range, so it's difficult to help you.

It would be better you go through the similar threads in the audio zone,online reviews etc. and if you still have doubts open a new thread or post in any one of them along with your requirements.

^ guys , there were just 10 pcs in stock. and i have more than 20 ppl asking :p . this was a deal for the night. according to stocks i will choose the first buyers and infrom them . sorry for all the others. As for this deal hold your horses. more is to come soon from soundmagic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back