FS: Others Cranky's Curiosities

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranky

Skilled
Cranky's curious sale, Calcutta only, no shipping. Never. No PMs asking for shipping, please. I don't want to be rude.

Up for sale is a bunch of junk extremely useful stuff that I've collected over the years. I don't need all of these things anymore and am clearing out the attic.

As you can tell, shipping for things like this will cost a lot more than the items (and is a stupid idea) so local sales only. The wiser among you will know that I'm never flexible on that and would rather let stuff rot than depend on couriers' whims.

Shame on you if you lowball. Really. You either need this stuff or you don't, so I thank useless commentators for leaving this thread alone. Communicate through PMs please.

Onwards with the sale.
  • Product Name:As below
  • Expected Price: As below
  • Shipping charge: Not applicable
  • Manufacturer page URL: As below, where applicable
  • Description if any: As below
  • Reason for Sale: Not needed or excess inventory
  • Product condition: As below
  • Purchase Date: As below
  • Remaining Warranty period: Not applicable
  • Warranty available in: Not applicable
  • Invoice Available: No
Name: Logitech Lapdesk N700
Expected price: INR 3200
URL: http://www.flipkart.com/logitech-speaker-lapdesk-n700/p/itmczc2hzcadz4fg?pid=ACCCWPA6EZ8KMUY3&ref=5c3bb6e5-9e27-4b79-9928-859d8ad1ce3d
Description: Coolpad + laptop speaker, great sound quality
Condition: 7/10
Purchased: July 12 but no invoice = no warranty
Pics:

On hold: Bikey

Keyboards and Mice

Name: Razer Cyclosa + Abyssus bundle
Expected price: Rs. 1000
URL: http://www.flipkart.com/razer-cyclosa-bundle/p/itmczbn3vfgg5nud
Description: Gaming keyboard/mouse
Condition: KB 7/10 Mouse 9/10, barely used the mouse
On hold: sankar_45/doom2010/Grafreak

Name: Assorted Mice (3x Logitech basic Mice, 1x Logitech MX518, 1x Zebronics wireless, no parting possible)
Condition: 3/10 for all mice
Price: 250/lot (all 5 mice)

Name: Assorted keyboards (1x Logitech slim USB, 1x Logitech Multimedia PS/2, 1x Microsoft Wireless, no parting possible)
Condition: 3/10 for all keyboards, wired keyboard 100% working condition)
Price: 250/lot (all three keyboards)
Pics:

USB and wireless devices and cables/adapters:

Name: Belkin FD8053 wifi N USB adapter
Price: Rs. 300
Condition: 100% Working condition
On hold: Soumyarjyoti

Name: Realtek SU-8191 wifi N adapter (branded Monoprice)
Price: Rs. 250
Condition 100% working, driver not available, need to download driver yourself
On hold: vivek.krishnan

Name: Capitel/BSNL 3G dongle
Price: Rs. 500
Condition: 100% working condition

Name: Edup Wifi PCIe card N300 w/ 2x2dBi antennae
Price: Rs. 500
On hold: Grafreak

Name: Generic USB bluetooth adapter
Price: Rs. 100
Condition: 100% working condition, drivers to be downloaded yourself.

Name: USB - PS/2 adapters
Price: 50/lot of 3 adapters + 1 cable
On Hold: Bikey

Name: Generic USB soundcard - good for emergencies with onboard sound
Price: Rs. 100/-

Name: Enter USB 2.0 hub (powered, no adapter supplied, works fine without adapter)

Name: Generic USB card reader without cable, needs Mini B cable
On Hold: Bikey

Name: SATA - IDE bidirectional port adapter. This is a powered device that offers port translation between IDE and SATA. IDE-SATA and SATA-IDE conversion are both possible. Never used, hence never tested. May need driver (not included) if you are planning to run Windows off the drive connected to this.
Price: Rs. 250/-

Name: Passive SATA backplane
Price: Rs. 100/lot of 2

Name: ATX 4-pin extender and Molex - ATX 4-pin converter
Price: Rs. 100/lot of 3 cables

Name: 20 to 24-pin converter, can be hacked as a PSU switch or to wire in your own power supply
Price: Rs. 50/-

Name: Asus SLI cable
Price: 250/lot of 2 cables

Name: S/PDIF header to coax output cable (DIY product, works from Asus or Intel motherboard header 100%)
Price: 100/-

Name: S-video to composite video adapter

Name: MX Gold-plated RCA-RCA audio cable

Name: Nitho HDMI gaming 3 meter cable, one slightly used other NIB. Will bitstream DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD. Too long for my use.
Price: Rs. 450/lot of 2 cables (edited as not clear that there were 2)

Pics of all the above:

ca0p.jpg

ca1x.jpg

ca2q.jpg

ca3c.jpg

ca4ff.jpg

ca5n.jpg

ca6s.jpg

ca7a.jpg

ca8v.jpg

ca9q.jpg

ca10g.jpg

ca11i.jpg

ca12.jpg

Fans

Name/quantity/price. All fans are sold in lots as indicated, price is for full lot. No parting possible.

92mm fans/2x Evercool PWM fans/Rs. 150/lot

80mm fans/2x Delta, 1x Colorful/Rs. 100/lot

60mm/Single Sunon fan/Rs. 50/-

40/50mm fans/4 assorted brands/Rs. 50/lot

120mm NZXT quiet case fans/2 units/Rs. 125/lot (edited as one fan is rattling quite badly)

On hold: Soumyarjyoti

All fans in working condition, some will need servicing, some brand new/hardly used.

Grills and cables to the one who buys the entire lot. Special pricing Rs. 500/- for all 13 fans.

Fan pictures:
fan1z.jpg

fan4050.jpg

fan60.jpg

fan80.jpg

fan92y.jpg

fan120.jpg

Drive bay stuff

Name: Optical drives Samsung (IDE combo drive, SATA CDRW)
Condition: extremely suspect, trays may be problematic, lasers are fine though. Great for tweakers.
Price: 250/lot of 2 drives

Pics:

Name: 5.25 - 3.5" bay adapters. These allow you to mount IDE and SATA drives in the CD-ROM bays of your PC. I have too man of these and am selling some.
Condition: Mint, never used.
Price: Rs. 150/each or 650/- for lot of 4 adapters.

Pics:

Name: Spiral Wire organiser ~50 feet. This is used to make the wiring inside your cabby a little neater. Great for those little cables that run to your front panel and I/O. I have a full unopened roll and am too lazy to use this stuff anymore. It came in a 100 foot roll and I used maybe 30-35 feet. 50 is probably conservative estimation. I promise 50 feet, hence if you measure it and see it is short, I'll make up the balance from my unused roll.
Price: Rs. 250/lot of 50 feet

Pics:

USB cables, extenders and adapters:

Entire lot Priced at 500/-

Cables:

2x A male - A male 1m
1x A male - A male 5m
2x A male -A female 1m
1x A male - A female 2m+ stand (great for wireless adapters)

Adapters:

1x A male - A female short (for wireless keyboard, to increase range by sticking it out of the I/O shield)
2x A female - A female short

Pics:

-End-

For some reason if you have problems viewing the images, this is a direct link to the Imageshack album: http://imageshack.us/g/841/bay0b.jpg/

hey @cranky do the mice have any physical damage? The MX518 in particular. Can you give me a little more details on the product condition of the MX518? And by lot do you mean 250rs for all? Cuz i find it rather cheap and umm...unbelievable?
Anyway if the mice have no physical damage i'll take them. For spare parts. I don't live in Kolkata but I'll ask someone to fetch them from you. Let me know asap. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the interests guys.

@Soumyajyorti/@sankar_45: PMing you my contacts.

@iPwnz: This may be the first sale thread of mine you've visited :) Yes, the price is for all the mice. There is no physical damage on any of the mice except the Zebronics wireless. It is working but the shell retention screw buffer has snapped off hence it is basically in two pieces. It still works fine and as long as you don't physically lift the mouse it's OK. However do keep in mind that all secondhand mice are gross (which is the reason for the low condition rating and the low price - the Abyssus, for example, has maybe two hours of use on it as I never liked the shape). The MX518 grips had a tendency to shed skin and frankly the subsequent wear is something I cannot live with. Yes the side buttons still do work, I never use them much. The Logitechs work OK, a few iffy buttons and obvious usage wear, but no external injuries. Will PM you my contact if you are interested.

Edit: Quick note to guys who are PMing me and not posting interests here:

1. You may be late or overlapping on certain items.

2. Note that unless you tell me to hold I will not hold items for you, and even then only in the order you've asked me to old. 'Interested in' means you are speculating, Hold means definite interest.

3. All holds expire in 48 hours.

Thanks for the views and replies.

@cranky please pm me your details. Payment is easy, problem is finding someone who can take the stuffs from you. Anyway send me a random pm. I have something to ask you.
For some weird reason i don't see a "Start a new conversation" option. :S

Please do not pay till you are able to confirm someone is picking it up.That can get messy real fast. Ideally you should send the cash with your contact.

hi interested in quite a few things but first will like to know abt the Razer Cyclosa + Abyssus bundle...is it avaiable ???

and this

Name: Edup Wifi PCIe card N300 w/ 2x2dBi antennae
Price: Rs. 500Name: S-video to composite video adapter

Name: MX Gold-plated RCA-RCA audio cable

As of now no one has confirmed anything, so it's still available - you're third in queue.

PCIe card you're second in queue.

Other two I'll put on hold for you if you want.

I will take the following-
  • Logitech Lapdesk N700
  • USB - PS/2 adapters I just want the long cable one that splits into kb+mouse port
  • Generic USB card reader without cable, needs Mini B cable
  • S/PDIF header to coax output cable (DIY product, works from Asus or Intel motherboard header 100%)
And the following if still available-
Name: Nitho HDMI gaming 3 meter cable, one slightly used other NIB. Will bitstream DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD. Too long for my use.
Price: Rs. 450/lot of 2 cables (edited as not clear that there were 2)
On hold: doom2010

^^ All available and blocked for you, but remember there's no shipping so you'll have to drag your fat arse all the way here. And carry back stuff for vivek.krishnan as well.

Note to all buyers: Have released all hold status and updated for those next in line. Next refresh on Wednesday - current purchasers have hold time available till then.

Final bump for unsold and unclaimed items, goes to a junk dealer and thread gets locked end of this week. Thanks for your attention, and no, I don't ship.

Interested in 5.25 to 3.25 adapters. Will buy all 4. :)

Will also buy ATX 4-pin extender and Molex - ATX 4-pin converter

Final bump for unsold and unclaimed items, goes to a junk dealer and thread gets locked end of this week. Thanks for your attention, and no, I don't ship.
Is anyone coming to pickup? Maybe i can do a deal with him for one 5.25 - 3.5 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back