FS: Desktops CPU+Mobo+RAM Combo for Delhi Buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale ! Compaq SR1930IL which includes the following
Pentium D 820 2.8 GHz + ECS RC-410M mobo + Transcend 2 GB DDR2 667 MHz RAM+ Agere P40 Data/Fax modem + 300W Hipro PSU (HP OEM) + Compaq Cabinet with 1 x 80 mm Foxconn Cabinet fan + Compaq Mouse(PS2) + HP DVD Burner
Dropbox link for more pics as I cudnt attach more than 10 in the thread itself: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dr5is4p8ict057e/ZErifpopwj
  • Expected Price: Rs 3500 for all. Not splitting
  • Time of Purchase: September 2006
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No. Would be giving 7 days warranty though
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes (But For whole system,as I bought the whole system. The model no. is SR1930IL)
  • Product Condition: The CPU is good, so is the heatsink and RAM. The mobo has some problems. One RAM slot isnt working. The plastic of one SATA port is broken and the pins are exposed. And sometimes, once in every 9-10 days the screen turns OFF showing "No Input Signal". Dont know what or where the problem is. Might be the mobo, might be the screen, might be the SMPS, might be UPS. Not sure
The above mentioned problem seems to be in my SMPS or the UPS as I encountered same problem in my new mobo too. And the testing warranty has been increased from 3 to 7 days, so if any problem found, the buyer can give it back.
The DVD burner sometimes works and sometimes doesnt.
  • Accessories Included: I/O shield, 1 sata cable, 1 IDE cable.
  • Product Location: New Delhi
  • Preferred Courier: None. Local Pickup only as it would be heavy and I have no box.
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
NOTE: The RAM I have is low profile and not the same as depicted in the link. But the model no. is same. And selling all as combo only. This setup is installed currently so couldn't rip it to take proper pics.
Update: Have installed the new mobo so I will try to put pics of this asap
Update: I am using this SMPS in my other PC as I dont have any other SMPS. So dont ask why it isnt attached to the cabby

IMAG0313.jpg IMAG0312.jpg IMAG0304.jpg IMAG0305.jpg CPU.jpg Caches.jpg

Mobo.jpg Graphics.jpg RAM Spec.jpg Speed.jpg

@ Dark Star :- Please change the title to " Compaq/HP Desktop for Delhi Buyers Only" as I have added the cabinet and SMPS which was not included first.
I will upload the pics in 3-4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back