Corsair XMS2(6400C5) DDR2 2X2Gb KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

navs27

Disciple
Corsair XMS2(6400C5) DDR2 2X2Gb KIT....Rs1300Shipped(one stick)........One stick sold to ashvarybabul...

Bought for the sole purpose of gaming...but soon after that bought Xbox 360...so only used it for normal pc use....In absolutely class condition..u can see from the pics

i have the bill for the same

Pics: ImageShack Album - 2 images

Any queries ask via pm.....

plz dont low ball....

if it was a 2 stick kit then selling it individually will void warranty cause even if 1 stick fails the corsair service center replaces the full kit.and they dont accept single stick from a kit at the time of rma u should have both sticks.

yadusaiyan said:
if it was a 2 stick kit then selling it individually will void warranty cause even if 1 stick fails the corsair service center replaces the full kit.and they dont accept single stick from a kit at the time of rma u should have both sticks.
I dont think so...each one has its own serial number..and warranty wil be based on that

No cause a dealer told me it creates a problem i didn't ask him if it gets solved or not but i definitely know that it creates a problem cause while talking with him once, he mentioned this thing that warranty issues does arise.

Yes warranty issues might arise the service center will ask for both the sticks anyways even if only 1 of thm is not working.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back