Corsair 2x512MB DDR up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

! 0 t A

Skilled
These have been imported by Tirpati Enterprises in July,2006.Bought from nehru place.

I dont have the Bill but warranty can be availed from any corsair dealer.
Have been using them for the past year.Never been overclocked, very stable kit.

Mumbai and Pune buyers preferred.Also buyers taking both sticks would be given preference.

REASON FOR SALE :
had to upgrade cause my mobo got screwed :( . .so have to sell these :(

Attachments

• Picture (Medium).jpg
    Picture (Medium).jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 250
New Transcend 1x1GB DDR400 with 3 yrs warranty iirc, is 1450/- now afaik. :)
And these are 2 yr old sticks- around a year of warranty left at the most?

Price dropped . .i was'nt aware of such a price. .In pune corsair value select 512 stick is now for rs 1000 each.

These sticks have over 7 years warranty left. as quoted by the dealer.

@sashijoseph : I do have a AMD 64 3200+ that i would too put on sale in a few days.

What is the complete specification for the Memory - how many mhz ??? and which model .. is it XMS2 ???

! 0 t A said:
These sticks have over 7 years warranty left. as quoted by the dealer.

I am unable to get present prices of Corsair DDR RAM- so evaluate the price for yours as per prices of new ones of the same.
And are you sure this RAM came with 10yrs warranty in mid-2006?

AFAIK, Corsair Value Select DDR400 had only 3 years warranty then. :huh:

abhee24 said:
What is the complete specification for the Memory - how many mhz ??? and which model .. is it XMS2 ???

Looks like 'Corsair Value Select DDR400' from the pics. :)

abhee24 said:
DDR2 800 MHZ XMS2 Corsair 1Gb for 1500 bucks dude .. I think you need to reconsider the price ...

Dude corsair XMS 2 series ram are coming for over 1800+ ie 3800 for the 2 GB kit.

2x512 sticks are always more expensive than the 1 GB one. . but give higher performance as they can work in dual channel.

abhee24 said:
DDR2 800 MHZ XMS2 Corsair 1Gb for 1500 bucks dude .. I think you need to reconsider the price ...

XMS2 is DDR2 na ? He is selling DDR RAM. At least read the thread properly before crapping it.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back