Corsair 16gb Flash VoyagerGT Rs 1820 + FREE Shipping to any address in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair Flash VoyagerGT 16Gb Pendrive
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif

Exclusive Offer for TE Members @ Rs 1820 + FREE Shipping to any address in India

We have the entire range of Corsair PenDrives, Desktop and Laptop Memory,

SSDs
Click here to order via Ebay

yuppu.JPG
clearpixel.gif
The Corsair Flash Voyager family of USB drives is rugged, stylish, compact, and reliable, making them ideal for transporting MP3s, digital images, presentations and more. Flash Voyager drives are fully Plug and Play with most operating systems and are backward compatible with USB 1.1.
clearpixel.gif
Flash Voyager GT provides fast data transfer using performance IC-paired memory and controllers.
clearpixel.gif
The Flash Voyager and Flash Voyager GT are enclosed in the Corsair proprietary all-rubber housing. Boasting water-resistant properties, these drives allow users carry more valuable data and applications without compromise. Several reviews the Flash Voyager products have demonstrated the ruggedness, durability, and reliability of the Flash Voyager family. The Flash Voyager has been shown laundered, baked, frozen, boiled, dropped, and even run over by a SUV in many third party reviews. After all the punishment it receives, the drive continues work.
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
clearpixel.gif
Durable, Water Resistant, Drop-Tested
resale.jpg
Specification
• Brand : Corsair

• Capacity : 16Gb

• Model : Corsair Flash Voyager GT

• Plug & Play functionality in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME, Linux 2.4 and later, Mac OS 9, X and later.

• Limited 10-year warranty

Hi,

Rs 1540 + Shipping is the best I have as of now..considering Memory prices are going down it probably may have gone down too..

Shall update on same by tomorrow.

swastikrj said:
whats your best price for voyager 8gb ?

dvdstoredelhi said:
Hi,

Rs 1540 + Shipping is the best I have as of now..considering Memory prices are going down it probably may have gone down too..

Shall update on same by tomorrow.

you surely have made a big mistake in your pricing mate

last time when i bought a corsair 8gb voyager for a friend i bought it for rs950

Oh..I gave you price for Corsair Voyager 16gb..

Price for CMFUSB2.0-8GB 8 GB USB 2.0 Memory , Voyager is Rs 830 + Shipping as of now...maybe better by tomorrow..

swastikrj said:
you surely have made a big mistake in your pricing mate

last time when i bought a corsair 8gb voyager for a friend i bought it for rs950

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back