Budget 10-15K EDIT:- Phone must comparing before S4 mini buy: Confused bet S Adv / Lumia720 / Xolo800 / Xperia L

Doremon

Adept
Friends,

After lots of reading and some posting on TE, finally I could figure out Samsung S Advance or Duos / Lumia 720 / Xolo 800 / Xperia L / any other recommendation. But still in dilemma to go for anyone.

Main concerns other than standard features are,
  • below 5" screen,
  • inbuilt quality,
  • HD/qHD display,
  • at par music quality with FM, (My sweetheart is good dancer!)
  • fluid interface without lag/bottleneck experience
  • smart look (girl like),
  • fast browing
Wish to grab advance/latest phone which comptible enough down the 2-3 years. Budget-not figure as such in mind but wish to not cross the limit 15000/-.

Need to zeroed down, if possible, by today itself as i am becoming desperate now! Pl help.

If gaming is not a concern, then u may choose 720 (though you have to add couple of grands). It will satisfy all your requirements.
Radio update will land on 720 soon. Interface is slick and music quality is also good.

However, if applications and gaming is important then consider xperia L or lg L9.

Since xolo is out of contention you choose between l720 xperia and. S advance . S advance supports native. 3g video call . Lumia does not. . Only through Skype etc . . Xperia you'll have to check and find out . Now you can decide .

Sent from my Micromax A110 using TechEnclave Forum mobile app

why dont you consider Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus... even though it has old specs, it has good build and S-Amoled(480x800) screen (same resolution as L720) which is not bad....

remember seeing it for ~16k on ebay deals of the week some days earlier.

i am actually looking to buy a HTC One X (AT&T) dual core version (seller/without warranty) for 17k on ebay..... you can consider it if you can extend you budget a bit....but taking a risk of no warranty.

satishinti:- thanks again. useful comparision data.
Anything I should check in HTC as contender..

I bought Lumia 720 from HS18 Superdeals for 15.8K and boy it's a wonderful piece to hold and it lives upto almost all the things you want. Radio update will come by end of June most probably. Apart from this, since you want to consider an HTC phone, you can look at http://www.ebay.in/itm/HTC-Desire-X...87034?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item27d34a4f1a which is a good phone too. A friend in my office reported occasional lags, but it's a pretty darn good looking phone. Or as suggested by others, if you can stretch your budget by 2k you can go for this http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-Or...bile_Phones&hash=item33829a9b1f#ht_2716wt_872 and this http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-Sa...ile_Phones&hash=item19dd2f9b34#ht_1123wt_1106

thanks creative420.

Infact, I am on the verge of interesting comparision between Lumia/Samsung SII+/Sony XP L/HTC Desire X/ LG L7 II after eliminating others.

MMX A116 Canvas HD compel me to add in above wish list and bleh.... MMX emerged with all +features!.....

anything worth/insight on MMX A116 with knowing the facto of poor ASS..

EDIT:- Unknowingly she (daughter) reveled y'day ... I think she would be most happy to have first music, second camera(photo/video), third game & forth internet...better if i can choose all these four best in the respective category in my budget!..

thanks creative420.

Infact, I am on the verge of interesting comparision between Lumia/Samsung SII+/Sony XP L/HTC Desire X/ LG L7 II after eliminating others.

MMX A116 Canvas HD compel me to add in above wish list and bleh.... MMX emerged with all +features!.....

anything worth/insight on MMX A116 with knowing the facto of poor ASS..

EDIT:- Unknowingly she (daughter) reveled y'day ... I think she would be most happy to have first music, second camera(photo/video), third game & forth internet...better if i can choose all these four best in the respective category in my budget!..

Good news: http://www.fonearena.com/blog/71455...d-gets-the-android-4-2-jelly-bean-update.html

Y'day walked in shopee and have hand on selected variants except XP L & Samsung S II+ (they said company discontinued this model!!...:joyful::confused:... may be small town effect... waiting for L & SII+ now..

-LG is now out of race. Interface seems like local phone, color not to catchy..
-Lumia could not condierable due to Windows phone having thought she could surely goes on new applications time by time..
-MMX A116 HD & HTC Desire X on shortlisting till the Sony Xperia L or M and Sams SII+ to be witenessed soon..
-Blackberry Torch really impressed me but not sure for my daughter..
-Shop Sales Person repeatedly insisted Celkon Signature HD A119Q & Intex phone... may be market gimmic...;)[DOUBLEPOST=1370492571][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit:- Should I consider S III if going to opted Samsung SII+ ? Is it worth to pay additional 2/3k?

Had the same question myself and following this thread - was considering S2 with seller warranty from ebay for 17K, SGA from flipkart for 13.5k, Xperia L from ebay for 16K, HTC One XL - 16.5 K from ebay with Seller warranty. Things I am looking for are - play games like temple run without lags, better cam, FM, NFC support and custom rom (Cyanogenmod) availability. People who already have these devices please help chose a better device.

^^ Ah sorry. Too many 10-15k budget threads going around. :(

Why not consider Galaxy Advance ? Well within your budget, great screen with catchy colors, and its got an update to 4.2 JB which is the latest OS. Only looks is average at best.

Back