Club3D 9600 + Nokia 6600 for Sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Club3D 9600 Non-pro 128Mb-128Bit Card that i can sell for 5250
USED (barely 6mths old )
( free courier to ANYWHERE in India )
It has 1.5yrs warranty still left!
The beauty of this card is that as opposed to a "normal" NON-Pro card with 325e/400m , Club3D has been generous enough to use a 9600Pro core( R350) in it & so its clocked at 400/400Mhz.
And thats not the end of it!!
The RAM on it is 2.8ns SAMSUNG( = 550Mhz) , so it is EFFECTIVELY 400/550 Mhz!! :eek:hyeah:
Also Club3D is Europe's Largest Gfx Card Manufacturer-IMPECCABLE build quality!!
I dont use it at that speed coz frankly i hav a crappy PSU & secondly I dont need that much power!
I game at 800*600 & at that Res; Farcry & Doom3 ran very smooth!I tried 1024*768 & it ran smooth even then!!
U can run it at 400/550 & u wouldnt even hav Overclocked it, coz its already rated to run at 400/550Mhz !!!
Ppl who hav bought this card & are routinely using it at those Clock speeds, some hav infact OC'ed it to 415/575Mhz!!! :shock:
In case u r interested, do reply bac asap at DELHIBOY1000@yahoo.com
I NEED the money & hav to close the deal by this week...
CHECK OUT THE CARD AT :: http://www.club-3d.com/productshow_...ow=&filter=&p=1

<2-Month Old Nokia 6600:

Bought this baby in a moment of weakness!
The big fat screen just bowled me over,but now i realize that its too expensive a cell for me,hardly use any of the features on it!!

Purchased on 13/03/05, Full Nokia India Warranty of 1yr-2mths.

Original Box/MMC Card/ Manuals etc avbl, Cell is in Pristine condn,Havnt even removed the Protective Screen/Camera Cover!

Details on
GSMArena

I bought it for 13.4k,will b willing to give a Cool 2k discount!

not meaning to hijack your thread , a brand new nokia 6600 with bill can be bought for just 11,000 rupees . without bill , its available for 8500 rupees .

try to reduce the price ! 9600 non-pro good deal ! :)

broar94 a brand new nokia with bill costs 13500... I bought one 15 days back for my sis... In delhi from NOKIA Priority...

Switch broar94 is right about the price.My friend got it for 11.2k with bill from Laxmi Nagar a month back.Nokia priority dealers usually ask much more than the going rate.

delhiboy:2.8ns ram=714mhz.Ur card must have 3.6ns/4ns corresponding to 555mhz/500mhz.Only some 9600xts came with 2.8ns ram(BGA).The ram on ur card is TSOP,and they don't go lower than 3.6ns usually.

@Broar, Undertaker: Its still avlbl at NPD at a price of 13.1k..The only advantage from buying from NPD & NOT from their sub-dealers is that u WILL get a fresh piece...
Tho ofcourse,if u know the Local Dealer to b trust-worthy;then no probs..
@undertaker: U right abt the timings on d RAM tho,it shud read 4ns..!
My bad..!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back