CISS system for Canon Pixma MP287 ?

Discussion in 'PC Peripherals' started by Mohit, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Mohit

Mohit Privileged Users

Is there any compatible CISS system for the Canon Pixma MP287 multifunction inkjet printer? I am tired of paying for really expensive cartridges which don't even last for a month with very little usage. Please help.

http://www.canon.co.in/personal/pro...function-printers/pixma-mp287?languageCode=EN
  2. Praks

Praks Privileged Users

3. aalok

aalok Upgraded User

check ebay.in. a kolkatta based seller ink-shop-india is selling CISS for canon. Price is also cheap..
  4. Praks

Praks Privileged Users

Thanks, have you used CISS with Canons ? how are they ?
  5. aalok

aalok Upgraded User

yes, have used with canon pixma mp258. but the biggest issue with pixma is, you cannot install CISS with old/used cartridges. but, it works great, when used with brand new cartridges..
  6. axeman

axeman Ye Olde Systems Breaker

I use CISS from a brand called Formujet based out of Mulund, Mumbai. Tell them what cartridges you use, and they will suggest the right CISS. Using on a Canon MP 570 MFP
    imkaush likes this.