mastersquall

Boomshakalaka! mastersquall.com
Adept
my galaxy 3 front glass just broke so need new mobile

i already have samsung note 2 .
so need this new mobile for second sim which i use for business
1. Budget?
A: 3.5 K can extend to 5k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: whatever
3. Preferred display type?
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: whatever.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: wifi
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: call and whatsapp
10. Any other requirements?
A: none
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
none

A phone with 256 RAM. Thats what you recommend?

Where did you get the value of 256 Mb RAM from? GSM-A lists it as -

Internal 512 MB RAM, 4 GB ROM & MicroSD up to 32 GB

Mastersquall somehow read my mind and posted exactly what I was thinking of as well. Phone is exclusively for Whatsapp.Whats Lenovo's after sales support like? Any other phones in a 5k budget that are better than the Lenovo A369i for just using Whatsapp?

Last edited:
even im looking for a dirt cheap smartphone. all the certified reviews on Fk are positive for a369i and even a269i . does lenovo have good quality control over its phones as i havent really read any complaints in the many reviews of lenovo phones i have scouted. maybe one or 2 less stars due to some game not running. but nothing with respect to hardware problems

Mastersquall somehow read my mind and posted exactly what I was thinking of as well. Phone is exclusively for Whatsapp.Whats Lenovo's after sales support like? Any other phones in a 5k budget that are better than the Lenovo A369i for just using Whatsapp?
Not Just for Whatsapp, OP also has Wifi requirement. If whatsapp is just the need, Nokia 206 Asha series is enough.

Lenovo A369i is what i recommend. There are other chinese re-branded phones from celkonA20,karbonn A16 etc. if you are not particular about brand
i liked lenovo but as its black . i don't like black that much so i think i will go for karbonn A16
Samsung Galaxy Star or Galaxy Pocket Neo, depending if you want 2G or 3G respectively
i have no requirement of 2G and 3G just wifi and whatsapp

Well for whatsapp on the go, won't you need at least 2G? Both the phones I suggested support wifi and whatsapp both.
I have retail store so I have wifi all time + this mobile going to run my buisness
Number which hardly get WhatsApp whatever message I received are mostly from distributors . Rarely from custom ers

Lenovo seems to be the better choice. You want to go for a lower quality Karbonn just because of the colour? Moreover, since it's a business mobile, shouldn't looks not matter much as long as there's value in the product?

Lenovo seems to be the better choice. You want to go for a lower quality Karbonn just because of the colour? Moreover, since it's a business mobile, shouldn't looks not matter much as long as there's value in the product?
:p Well I kinda don't like black colour doesn't Lenovo make any other colour

Yeah go for it. Its available for 6999 at amazon just for today

Ps: even FK sells for the same
Well I tried but didn't find at that price

Update :
While I was about to order nokia lumia 520 then suddenly while browsing I got to know about moto E I looked at rumors spec just liked so waiting till yesterday after confirming spec I finally ordered Moto E

Back