[Car] TPMS SecuTire and Flip Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech4pk

Disciple
Item 1: SOLD to Cray through ebay
SecuTire TPMS from Kysonix (LIONAX), a US listed company. I had bought two pieces through KMD and I am using one in my i10. This is a brand new and never opened Retail box packaged. The same model retails at around 135$ in US and I got it when there was a deal. I had paid 4200 for each piece to KMD and as I had ordered one extra piece for my friend, who has sold his car and gone to abroad.
It's very easy to install and following are its advantages:
â‘  Easy installation in just two steps;
â‘¡ High accuracy and quick response time for abnormal circumstance;
â‘¢ Real time monitoring in both still and driving condition.Visual and audio alarm signal will function once preset pressure threshold is met or quick leakage happened;
â‘£ Long product life, since battery is only activated when abnormal pressure detected. Battery replaceable;
⑤ Effective signal transmitting range over 20 meters, capable of monitoring over 20 tires;
â‘¥ Applicable for both vacuum and non-vacuum tires.

Here's the YouTube video on how it works, YouTube - SecuTire TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System

Item 2:
A flip key for Hyundai cars. I had bought it through my friend who came from UK. I had paid around 2000 per piece. I am using one for my i10 and thought of selling other one.
It's easy to install and it's from the OEM supplier for Hyundai. It's a box packaged and comes in a retail box.
It's easy to fit;
Just cut the keyblade (I got it done from a duplicate key maker by paying 50/-), take the internal electronics (include immobilizer/transponder chip) from original remote and place them to our key shell, then you are ready! There's NO PROGRAMMING NEEDED.

Attachments

• DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    795.8 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    659.9 KB · Views: 278
  • en_pressure_led.jpg
    en_pressure_led.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC00015.JPG
    DSC00015.JPG
    566.6 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    535 KB · Views: 297
hi m-jeri, we will not be cutting the original key. with this flip case, it comes with the key alloy and this will be cut.

Not bad. But I am scared of the theft of the sensors! Someone has even stolen a small plastic cap (To cover the towing hook) on my Car! Are these sensors available as spares?

^ these sensors can not be easily removed. It needs a specially designed pin to remove them. Two pins come with this box, so that you can always keep one in your car. These sensors are available as spare, but we have to again buy them from US.

I have been using it for almost 40 days and have been parking in major busy areas like citi market, jayanagar and never had any such issues.

yeah, whenever we fill the air, it has be removed using the given pin. but, removing does not take more than a minute.

To All: I will be away from now till evening and I will respond to any queries only in my night. I regret for any inconvenience.

I'm interested in the SecuTire thing..... Can you list on ebay??

also hold for me, i need to ask my financer (mom) first... lol

@spawnfreak, sure, I can list it in ebay.in and infact you can use icici 20% coupon. Please confirm to me so that I can list it in ebay.

On hold for Cray, spawnfreak in order.
I will list the same in ebay.in and will inform to Cray.

Hi Cray, I will ship it tomorrow morning and send you the tracking details. I am sorry that I could not able to do it as I am still at office.

Hi Cray, shipped your item through DTDC Plus. I have pinged the tracking number also.

sorry to bump for flip keys.

Hi Cray, the dtdc tracking says that item is delivered. I request you to confirm the same. Also, update the same in ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back