Car Audio Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
everything here mentioned is around 7 to 8 months old no bill or warranty on anything, but everything works as i was listening to it 30 minutes ago. selling all this since i have sold the car today and ice removed. i would prefer bombay pickup for all this, but i do not mind shipping at actual cost of the buyer.

DO NOT CRAP THE THREAD TAKE IT IN THE PM.

JBL 6x9 speakers GTO 936e : rs. 1999

Kicker e525 front speakers : rs. 1499 must be under warranty not sure

why is the price of Pioneer 6850 so high? I see you have tried selling them earlier around 5-6 months ago for 5k and now bumped it up to 7k? Is it a different one?

thebanik said:
why is the price of Pioneer 6850 so high? I see you have tried selling them earlier around 5-6 months ago for 5k and now bumped it up to 7k? Is it a different one?

yes it is. my bad here this one is 6050 and i sold the 6850 last month and got this. lol.

pronman123 said:
i guess u shuld reduce the prices cos no warranty on them

no warranty does not mean things are bad. knowing the stuff i owned in my life everything stops working one week or so after they are out of warranty. prices are good enough, thanks

pronman, most car audio stuff is sold without warranty because its a lot cheaper :p

and no, speakers dont go bust often, and pioneer HU's are pretty reliable

raptor3624 said:
You give a very good deal.But I am in need of components for the front.I was too late for the Amp :(

thank u and very sorry about the amp. it was just too confusing for me as well. i had 30 ppl atlreast for that amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back