Call quality problems on Nokia c2-01

anu5013

Recruit
I just bought a nokia c2-01... From the day one there is a call quality problem... When i call my voice is heard like an echo...can anyone had the same problem like me...if yes wat u done...kindly help me...

Regards,
Anand

Re: Nokia c2-01

yes mate i tried Airtel...and docomo...bt how can i explain...its like hearing our voice like an echo...i never been such a problem with my previous phones...

Regards,

Anand.

Re: Nokia c2-01

I get that. If other handsets are working fine & all sim-cards are having the same issue, then it is better that you take the handset to the service centre.

I just bought Samsung E2652 & while I calling from Vodafone sim it's sound normal, but today fist time I talk to Videocon CC & my sound started echo but while calling from same Videocon sim to others it's OK... & no ECHO issue... :)

I guess your issue is from your service providers end, do not rush to service center in hurry but do R&D using friends sim from different service providers.

If you already gone with all above than just return handset to dealer & ask (if you returned faulty handset within 24 hrs of Purchase) for NEW.

HTH

Back