'Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Hacked Establishes Dedicated Servers

I was going to buy the original game. Is there any use getting it now? I shall only be playing on dedicated servers. Or do you think they will make a patch to introduce dedicated servers in original game too?

considring that its so simply hacked and put forth mean infinity ward meant to have it there and most probably to drive sales after the initial hype has settled down...

baccilus said:
I was going to buy the original game. Is there any use getting it now? I shall only be playing on dedicated servers. Or do you think they will make a patch to introduce dedicated servers in original game too?

I doubt it. If there is a patch in the future it will be to actually block this move. IW and Acti need people to play via IW.net.

You want dedis stick to MW1. There are a ton of servers and a lot of people are still playing it.

IceFusion said:
considring that its so simply hacked and put forth mean infinity ward meant to have it there and most probably to drive sales after the initial hype has settled down...

I don't think we will know the truth if activision actually leaked it or some hacker actually broke the code.... :bleh:

73174062.jpg

LOL

Back