Cabinets And SMPS [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

This is a GO For All different brand cabinets and smps .Some Products have a policy to follow .I request you to follow the same .

Cabinets [ All Brands ]

( Coolermaster Cabinets )

SMPS [ All Brands ]

Coolermaster SMPS

Tagan SMPS

Glacialpower SMPS

How To Query And Buy :
  • Please PM Me
Shipping :
  • The Same Is For Rs :85/Kg For DTDC Air Cargo And Rs :55/kg For surface Cargo .

Attachments

• Coolermaster Cabinet Deals Dated 15-2-2009.jpg
    Coolermaster Cabinet Deals Dated 15-2-2009.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 396
Gurpartap Singh said:
Great deals!
Are you sure about the shipping prices?

Edit: Sorry I see now that it's per KG :p

GP ,
chandigarh People Here At Advantage No Shipping charges :hap2:

nah... the E3 one you have is more expensive as it is marketed for an 830 stacker and has a thicker mesh with a blue LED 120 mm fan. I want the E1 which should cost around 700-800 and has a steel body with a non LED 120 mm fan made for the older stackers. Check if you cud get it else i wud just settle for an aftermarket cage from NP later.:)

All right. So I pressed the formal interested button.

I was scouring the CM forums for comparisons and reviews and I have settled for the Stacker 810 silver STC-T01-UW1. Note that it is the STC-T01 model and not the RC-810 which was withdrawn.

comparisonbs5.jpg

btw, this model Stacker 810 silver STC-T01-UW1 was the most popular one and you'll have no trouble procuring it.

silverop0.jpg

There was also a rare all black model (even the bezel was black along with the case side panel). See if you can get it (would prefer it but only if you get it for the same price :bleh: ).

Do you have a 250 mm fan to go along with it?

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
All right. So I pressed the formal interested button.
I was scouring the CM forums for comparisons and reviews and I have settled for the Stacker 810 silver STC-T01-UW1. Note that it is the STC-T01 model and not the RC-810 which was withdrawn.

comparisonbs5.jpg

btw, this model Stacker 810 silver STC-T01-UW1 was the most popular one and you'll have no trouble procuring it.

silverop0.jpg

There was also a rare all black model (even the bezel was black along with the case side panel). See if you can get it (would prefer it but only if you get it for the same price :bleh: ).

Do you have a 250 mm fan to go along with it?
Boss ,
I Will Get To The Bone Of this By Tommorow And Let You Know ...

The stacker 810, do you have the Black with silver stripes or Silver with black stripes?
Do you have 3 of STB-3T4-E3-GP in stock?
By any change, do you have the Antec Fusion HTPC case or anything similar to that? *cough something cheaper *cough:eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back