FS: Others Bulova Marine Star *Diamond Studded Watch*

Specs:
  • 34 Original Diamonds (Bezel & Hour Markers)
  • Black Mother-of-Pearl Dial
  • Black Stainless Steel Band
  • Luminous Hands
  • 2 Year US Warranty
  • Screw Back Case
  • 24-hour, Day, Date Indicator
  • Quartz Movement
  • Mineral Crystal
  • 100 Meters Water Resistant
  • 42mm Case Diameter
Product Links:
http://www.homeshop18.com/bulova-me...-imported/watches/product:15859421/cid:15197/
http://www.shopyourworld.com/Products/Bulova-98E003-Diamond-Men-s-Watch-/778857

Discussions via PM. Thanks.

Pics:
LnklLVu.jpg

HFLZWVu.jpg

Last edited:
^ I am not sure why you are trying to devalue this but your argument is invalid. Reasons:
  • It is not available at the price you have mentioned. Also please do some maths and add handling charges, taxes, currency conversion etc.
  • Even if it was available (?) at that price, it might have been fake or an error in pricing. You all know how people are able to grab items at dirt cheap prices due to Amazon pricing errors. Otherwise please explain why all the websites have price in range stated by me & only one website had price in your range. Also try adding to cart from your link & website will give you some kind of warning.
People on internet always have a 'herd mentality'. Anyways, arguments aside: price reduced to 23k.

^ I think he means if you want to compare the pricing from Amazon, you might as well use the Amazon US site instead of the Amazon UK site. One of the sellers on the Amazon US site is Amazon itself, so authenticity or pricing errors won't be an issue. Obviously shipping + customs add to both sites, but cherry picking the UK site, which has a higher price, to make it appear like you're selling the watch for less is not the right thing to do :)

Here's an obligatory screenshot, so people can stop reporting these posts as thread crapping :

^ Thanks for the clarification Eddy, appreciate your efforts. I was of the opinion earlier that the average price (considering Amazon UK, HS18, Shopyourworld) was closer to 34k instead of 24k and was therefore trying to quote accordingly.

^ I am not sure why you are trying to devalue this but your argument is invalid. Reasons:
  • It is not available at the price you have mentioned. Also please do some maths and add handling charges, taxes, currency conversion etc.
  • Even if it was available (?) at that price, it might have been fake or an error in pricing. You all know how people are able to grab items at dirt cheap prices due to Amazon pricing errors. Otherwise please explain why all the websites have price in range stated by me & only one website had price in your range. Also try adding to cart from your link & website will give you some kind of warning.
People on internet always have a 'herd mentality'. Anyways, arguments aside: price reduced to 23k.

It was available for 199 USD when I quoted (23 August). Right now its 250 USD. I have purchase many watches from Amazon USA and they keep on changing the value. You will again see it for 199 USD in couple of weeks. This is Amazon Amazon strategy. I can give you many other examples where Amazon keeps on fluctuating the prices in certain range. It was certainly not a pricing error. Nor its fake watch. Since you have mentioned why other sites are selling at higher price here is another example of reputed shop selling it for 240 USD. You can instantly apply 20 USD coupon and get it for 220.

http://search.jomashop.com/search?p...CaVSAvZRbcmL&method=and&isort=score&view=grid

I did not want to devalue. My point is since your watch is purchased from USA , its not right to compare it with UK prices !

BTW those who do not know Bulovo, this brand is own by Citizen. So you can vouch for quality.

Back