FS: Others Braun Cruzer 6 Styling Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braun Cruzer 6 Beard&Head Trimmer

ph-cruzer-beard-head-click-lock-functionality-global.jpg

Trim
Clip beards and hair to 12 different lengths

No matter if you want to go for a cool designer stubble or full beard, the trimmer's provided beard comb lets you choose from six different length settings (1-11mm). In addition, the hair comb also offers six longer settings (10-20mm) for you to create your customized hairstyles. Both combs come with the click&lock functionality to change your precise length setting at the touch of a finger – so forget about a big toolkit of different attachments you constantly have to change!

Moreover, the cruZer6 beard&head trimmer is equipped with an ultra sharp stainless steel trimming element that allows for precise beard shaping with or without the comb on.

ph-cruzer-beard-head-integrated-trimmer-global.jpg

Style
Create precise edges and customized shapes

The small precision trimmer was especially designed for convenient beard styling even in hard-to-reach areas. It makes it easy for you to give your beard exact shapes and contours to add the finishing touches to your look even with the comb on. And why not go a bit wilder from time to time and style a few crazy lines or patterns into your closely cropped hairstyle?

ph-cruzer-beard-head-dual-battery-global.jpg

Powerful dual battery system

The trimmer is equipped with a powerful dual battery system that makes it easy to trim even tough beard and head hair. By keeping constant trimming power even in tough conditions, the cruZer6 beard&head ensures an even trim without the risk of irregularities.

Fully washable for easy cleaning
The cruZer6 beard&head comes with a completely sealed body, which prevents dust or water from entering the
shaver and allows you to easily clean the trimmer under running water.
Additional Features:
• Rechargeable, cord & cordless
• 1 hour charge for 40min use
• Charging and low-charge LED indicator
• Automatic worldwide voltage 110-240V

Purchase Date: Got it as a gift in the month of May

Warranty: 2 years international warranty

Asking Price: SOLD

Braun Cruzer 6 Precision

ph-cruzer-precision-extra-small-trimming-teeth-global.jpg

Style

Define sharp lines for precise beard style

The cruZer6 high definition mustache trimmer boasts an extra small head for styling hard-to-reach areas and shapes. Its small trimming element allows for particularly close-to-the-skin styling and gives your facial hair sharp edges and precise contours.

ph-cruzer-precision-trimming-attachment-global.jpg

Trim

Trim facial hair to two different lengths

With the two provided trimming combs of 5mm and 8mm, the cruZer6 high definition makes it easy for you to keep facial hair at your desired length. Simply choose one of the two trimming settings and keep small areas like sideburns, mustache or eyebrows in check with this maximum precision mustache trimmer.

ph-cruzer-precision-easy-handling-global.jpg

Easy handling & cleaning

Small, handy and easy to clean

The cruZer6 high definition is remarkably easy to handle and clean. Being smaller than a pen, this handy mustache trimmer fits in every toiletry bag and is the perfect device for at home and on the road. To clean the trimmer, you only have to remove the shaver head and rinse it under running water.

Additional Features:
• Washable head & combs
• Battery operated (AAA Duracell battery included in the box)

Warranty: 2 years international warranty

Asking Price: Rs.1500/-

Payment Options: NEFT, COD

braunimga.jpg

braunimgb.jpg

Please avoid lowballing in this thread. Thanks :)

@sid_donnydarko
Few doubts and questions
1.How long do i have to charge it
2.How sharp is the blade ( coz some philips trimmers are said to have blades wic may cause cut if used even little improperly)
3. Whats the reason for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
sid_donnydarko
Few doubts and questions
1.How long do i have to charge it
2.How sharp is the blade ( coz some philips trimmers are said to have blades wic may cause cut if used even little improperly)
3. Whats the reason for sale.

1. The B&H Trimmer runs for 40 minutes on a full charge(~approx 1 hour). The Precision Trimmer on the other hand uses a single AAA battery in 2 hours.
2. The online reviews rate the Cruzer 6 better/durable than what Philips sells. So i guess the Trimmer does its job well.
3. I have a very uneven and patchy beard. Styling is out of the question for me :(

i have a redington one.. otherwise would have grabbed this..

The washable aspect is very appealing to me.. Mine is not. :(

Interested in the cruzer 6, shipped price ti mumbai please. Also it seems you have already used it/ is unused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back