<Brand new> Onkyo HTS-3100 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_anuj

Adept
Selling a brand new Onkyo 3100 on behalf of a Friend

He had bought the system earlier this year but had to move houses before he could set this up. Found out there isn't enough space in the new house to let all the wires etc run :huh:

The expected price is INR 20k (slightly negotiable) & local pick-up (Bangalore) only as this is real heavy.

<Negotiations & queries via PMs only>

Technicals: Amazon.com: ONKYO HT-S3100 5.1 Channel Home Entertainment System: Electronics

Snaps below (Had taken these a couple of weeks back, didn't get the time to post 'em)

92115094.th.jpg

dheerajjotwani said:
i want it... but i am in lucknow... can we figure out a way to ship it... dtdc or something... i am really interested !!!
bhai i am from lucknow (Kanpur Road) too and coming there for rakhi next month around 22nd so if you can wait till then i can bring it with me

saidu said:
Just curious.. what is the price of a new 3100 ?
21699/- all inclusive in Hypercity here.

So I wont be surprised if its considerably cheaper outside in other stores.

on jul 6 someone sold an unopened 3100 for 14500!! He had bought it for 16k from ezone pune. saw that 3 days later and it was already sold. check on the earlier pages and u'll find it.

amitmk said:
on jul 6 someone sold an unopened 3100 for 14500!! He had bought it for 16k from ezone pune. saw that 3 days later and it was already sold. check on the earlier pages and u'll find it.
kingdomraj said:
Good pricing.. ??? i dont think so....its kind of overpriced.....
Hard to read the 'negotiable' & ' PM' part innit? :)

Anyways, not here to rip anyone off. The system was bought for ~24k, hence the price. Will come with bill & is slightly nego. PM me your offers & i'll check with my friend.

17000, new onkyo 3100 here in mumbai.. heard it 3 days back. This is insane pricing mate for a second hand ht.
18500 @ ezone without even trying to negotiate.

Dont intend to crap your thread, but you got to be fair with the pricing mate.

s_anuj said:
Hard to read the 'negotiable' & ' PM' part innit? :)

Anyways, not here to rip anyone off. The system was bought for ~24k, hence the price. Will come with bill & is slightly nego. PM me your offers & i'll check with my friend.
even though i appreciate your warped sense of humor and that smiley in your post - overpricing and then saying *slightly negotiable* is not the best way forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back