Brand New Klipsch Image S4i

Status
Not open for further replies.

vriship

Adept
My Klipsch Went bad last week, so had given it for replacement

Purchase date: 23th JAN, 2010.

Remaining Warranty: 1Yr, 3 months [total 2yrs from date of purchase]

original invoice will be provided to the buyer..

Price dropped to 3150/- shipped

The box is sealed and never opened.

Shipping at buyers risk.

since it is sealed, any problems in it should be claimed under warranty..

pics:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bumppppppp

He might be upgrading to something better , you never know and anyways S4 is not something really out of the world . Its just that your ears seem to have some amazing synergy with it :p

Lol , no no, I cant believe there are no buyers for it at that price !
Ofcourse an upgrade always in the pipeline, be it him , you or me :p

I have an itch to buy this but no money. Maybe if the seller is interested in a trade with any of the IEMs , this could work out :p This will be perfect for my new soon to arrive phone .

FaH33m said:
I have an itch to buy this but no money. Maybe if the seller is interested in a trade with any of the IEMs , this could work out :p This will be perfect for my new soon to arrive phone .
No man dont buy it, given your preference for treble over bass, you wont like thse and then you'll say bad things about them. And that makes me weep :p :D

^ Hahahah i don't prefer treble over bass . I love bass .All i listen to is bass-heavy electronic music .But I need to have the right dose of mids and treble with bass :p

There would be a delay in replies to pm's since I am down with 105F fever since Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bumpppppp i'm back...

payment details sent to hbksabhi, yet to receive payment confirmation from him.

@ FaH33m,

would have loved to trade bro but just as i sent these for RMA, got a Skull candy one locally for 1750/-.. and quite happy with it for the time being..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back