Brand NEW | "Factory Sealed" | Samsung Vibrant 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

memnom

Adept
Hello folks

Got a Brand New , Factory Sealed Samsung Vibrant 4G. Its a regular Vibrant with a Front Facing Camera and 4G Speeds.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Reason for Sale : Going for a S2

Product Location : TN

Price : 17450 [Product Price + 3 % Paypal Charges + Shipping + Customs] [Incl of shipping]

Shipping :Included in the above price, I have shipped close to 10 phones using DTDC +, But if seller wants any other courier im more than happy to oblige.

The sale would be on for 3 days then i would unlock it and sell it locally.

Rooting / Unlocking can be done on the buyer's request.

Any and Every discussion, request, advice please take the PM route.

^Sorry mate. I'm taking the phone. Had already PM'd him when this deal was posted. I'm making the payment tonight. If it wasn't for my shitty HDFC bank account, I would have made the payment yesterday night itself. :)

Amaran, have added you as a beneficiary to my account, however, it needs 24 hours for the authentication. So it should be done by tonight. Will PM you the transaction details once done.

mutant said:
dammit you luck buyer..I soo wanted it... :mad:
this makes me wonder why are you selling me a captivate that hasn't arrived yet and here you are wanting a vibrant.
No offense but its fishy.

*ahem*

Got the phone and she's a beauty! Took me close to 15 minutes just to un-wrap the whole packaging, which by the way, was very well done. Put my SIM in, fired away and with the Bionix Frost ROM, it boots up extremely fast and is very responsive. Thanks a million Amaran. I'm glad I waited for this phone and didn't get a used iPhone 3G. :D

Will leave your iTrader rating tomorrow. Thanks again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back