FS: Others Brand New Corsair HX650W Professional Series PSU - In warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Got a replacement for my long serving HX620w PSU from Corsair today, who brilliantly shipped me the HX650W because the 620 was no longer in stock!! :D

So here's a great chance for you guys to grab one of the best PSU's in the market today at a killer price..

Deatails:

Product : Corsair HX650W Professional Series PSU
Condition : Brand New
factory packed unopened & unused sealed box.
Original invoice : Yes (for the HX620W).
Replacement Chalaan for HX650W also available.
Original Purchase date :
Nov 2007
Warranty Remaining :
Till Nov 2012. Approx 3 months
Accessories :
All original boxed accessories

Pics:

TE2.jpg

TE1.jpg

Price : 5200/-.. PM me --- PRICE DROP FOR LOCAL SALE

Payment : CASH ONLY.

Shipping : No way.. way too heavy to have this beauty shipped anywhere. Local Pickup / Convenient Drop off only.

Reason for Sale : Upgrading PSU + Gfx card.

Notes :
1. No Testing Warranty/Personal Warranty etc. The unit has 3 months official warranty remaining. Any issues.. take it up with Corsair.
2. No Trial Period
3. Won't open the box before sale. You buy it .. you keep it. (This is to avoid being screwed over by buyers changing minds etc...)
4. Won't be taking it back once sale is done.. again.. You buy it... You keep it. THIS IS SOMETHING I'M DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT..
I don't give into gimmicks where buyer "notices" a seal etc after he's bought it from me and then claims it duplicate/repacked or whatever... you take a good look at it first... check it out, but once you buy it... I expect a person to hold his word.
5. I will reserve the final right to choose the buyer..
This is to avoid the latest trend on our forums of "buyer cartels" trying to rig sales by networking to lowball/block genuine buyers by buying , backing out & "price fixing"
I'm a genuine member with a spotless record for dealing (check my itrade rating) ... so really.. I don't care for time wasters & fixers.. if you're genuine, send me a PM and we can fix it up.

Cheers!

Got a replacement for my long serving HX620w PSU from Corsair today, who brilliantly shipped me the HX650W because the 620 was no longer in stock!! :D

So here's a great chance for you guys to grab one of the best PSU's in the market today at a killer price..

Deatails:

Product : Corsair HX650W Professional Series PSU
Condition : Brand New
factory packed unopened & unused sealed box.
Original invoice : Yes (for the HX620W).
Replacement Chalaan for HX650W also available.
Original Purchase date :
Nov 2007
Warranty Remaining :
Till Nov 2012. Approx 3 months
Accessories :
All original boxed accessories
Price : 5900/-.. PM me

Notes :
1. No Testing Warranty/Personal Warranty etc. The unit has 3 months official warranty remaining. Any issues.. take it up with Corsair.
2. No Trial Period
3. Won't open the box before sale. You buy it .. you keep it. (This is to avoid being screwed over by buyers changing minds etc...)
4. Won't be taking it back once sale is done.. again.. You buy it... You keep it. THIS IS SOMETHING I'M DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT..
I don't give into gimmicks where buyer "notices" a seal etc after he's bought it from me and then claims it duplicate/repacked or whatever... you take a good look at it first... check it out, but once you buy it... I expect a person to hold his word.
5. I will reserve the final right to choose the buyer..
This is to avoid the latest trend on our forums of "buyer cartels" trying to rig sales by networking to lowball/block genuine buyers by buying , backing out & "price fixing"
I'm a genuine member with a spotless record for dealing (check my itrade rating) ... so really.. I don't care for time wasters & fixers.. if you're genuine, send me a PM and we can fix it up.

Cheers!
Brand new => full warranty of 5yr/7yrs or a little less.
3 months warranty left = Rs.5900?
One can get a brand new TX650 V2 with 5 years warranty for around that much. :)

Nevertheless, i did not say the price was non negotiable :).

BTW, Bikey, you should know... i bought the original HX620 from you in the first place. Perhaps your memory has faded?
Same one? :p
http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/corsair-hx620-corsair-tx750-76721/
That's why i love Corsair PSUs. New unit for an almost out of warranty unit, good enough for some more time provided nothing freaky happens. :eek:hyeah:

Brand new => full warranty of 5yr/7yrs or a little less.
3 months warranty left = Rs.5900?
One can get a brand new TX650 V2 with 5 years warranty for around that much. :)

When i wrote brand new, i was referring to the condition of the product. Which is, brand new!

The warranty part has been clearly specified in the thread so there's no confusion or linking with the brand new aspect.

The HX650W has it's advantage over the TX650 and is also modular. All in all, a new HX650 is well over 6.8k.

Nevertheless, i did not say the price was non negotiable :).

BTW, Bikey, you should know... i bought the original HX620 from you in the first place. Perhaps your memory has faded?

^^ Like i said.. I'm open to negotiations. Thanks for your interest.

Assume there's no warranty on it.... the brand new HX650 is retailing at around 6.8k. The TX is a non modular PSU of similar specs. Even discounting the advantage of the modular features of the HX.. you can keep the 5.9k of the TX as reference and work down from that.

If you're interested, PM me. Else, like i said... I'm open to negotiations, but they have to be kept real. You cant expect to compare an apple and an orange & get a discount thats absurd.

edit: Have updated the price.. Perhaps now people will not get hassled? :p ;)

Same one? :p
http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/corsair-hx620-corsair-tx750-76721/
That's why i love Corsair PSUs. New unit for an almost out of warranty unit, good enough for some more time provided nothing freaky happens. :eek:hyeah:

That is exactly why Corsair is the only brand i keep relying on for a range of products.. & even though they offer a great deal of warranty in terms of years, their build quality is quite good. In fact, I'm pretty sure the stupid belkin power cord that died was the reason my HX620's +5v rail was acting funny.. resulting in me having to put it in for the RMA

If only the other big brands like Seagate etc would learn from Corsair.. instead of giving customers refurbs as RMA. They should really take a leaf out of Corsair.

See as everyone are suggesting you to rethink on price factor, I still feel what I offered was well suited as per the conditions. If it atleast had 10 months more warranty left I would had definitely bought at your quoted price with no bargaining whatsoever. In psu we invest considering a longer period with stability and its not like just any other component which can be easily replaced every now and then and so warranty plays a very imp. factor here. No hard feelings or thoughts ...I just cannot cross my budget at this moment as some known pro. members here know that m out for some major upgrade else I would have been your only customer for this product.;)

See as everyone are suggesting you to rethink on price factor, I still feel what I offered was well suited as per the conditions. If it atleast had 10 months more warranty left I would had definitely bought at your quoted price with no bargaining whatsoever. In psu we invest considering a longer period with stability and its not like just any other component which can be easily replaced every now and then and so warranty plays a very imp. factor here. No hard feelings or thoughts ...I just cannot cross my budget at this moment as some known pro. members here know that m out for some major upgrade else I would have been your only customer for this product.;)

Please don't be mistaken, you are not the only buyer interested in this PSU. I have considered your offer & like i said.. it's too low for this. You have 3 months of warranty still left on it. That's better than no warranty to have your peace of mind is it not? Even if it had no warranty.. I'd have posted the same price & would have been open to reasonable negotiations.

The price you have offered of 4.5k, i challenge you to go get a PSU of this quality and Corsairs reliability anywhere else. Second hand or not, warranty or not.

This is a brand new PSU and a modular one from Corsair... under normal use, they last a long long time.. just like my HX620 did, if it wasnt for my blown power strip.. it wouldnt have had a fault with the 5v rail. The fact that the PSU didnt blow is testament to its quality.

So assuming nothing happens to this PSU... (irrespective of 3 months official warranty left)... you want a brand new, unused, unopened in-warranty HX650W for just 4.5K??? Comeon man... think about what you're offering for this product.

Btw, there are other offers as well.. but if you can't afford it, tough luck. If it were not for the weight & size of this thing, it would have been sold off to outstation buyer already.

So yeah, reasonable offers are still an option to me, but please don't expect to get this PSU for 4.5k..

Bump up... still prefer a local sale to avoid the hassles of shipping n loss.

For a few outstation requests.. to clarify, a pickup by a friend on their behalf or a convenient drop off can be done in mumbai.. but i wont be shipping this by any courier, although i can pack it in the external cardboard carton in addition to the units packing itself if needed.

Bump. Price drop to 5,200/- for Mumbai buyers.

Looking to get rid of this quickly.. or will just keep it as a backup PSU.

What's your new pc config? You might not need a PSU upgrade maybe?

Bikey, Havent finalised it yet.. still working on part by part trying to see if the $ rate situation improves.

Current rig is still active. Will be going for the GTX670 next month. Eventually will shift from my current C2D E8400 to the Core i7 range.. that's why i was thinking of letting this go.. cos i was not sure of the power requirement.

But if i dont get a decent price, i'll just be happy to keep it and use it as a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back