Brand NEW and in Sealed condition "iPhone 4" and "iPad" for immediate sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech4pk

Disciple
Hi Friends,

One of my friends has got iPhone4 of 3 in numbers and an iPad from UAE and I am posting this here for immediate sale.

Details of the products

Product Name:Apple iPhone 4, Black, 16GB

Expected Price: SOLD (all three are sold)

Date of Purchase: Brand new (almost a week back)

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: I am not sure as these are bought in Dubai.

Reason for Sale: Got these for 3 of our friends, but they all backed out as they want to go for android based phones.

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: Brand new, completely sealed pack.

Accessories Included: All original stuff that come with a new pack.

Product Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka

Preferred Courier: buyer's choice, but preferred to sell locally so that the buyer can come and collect it personally.

Shipping Charges: actuals

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

===============================================================

Product Name:Apple iPad wi-fi 3G 16GB-ITP

Expected Price:SOLD

Date of Purchase: Brand new (almost a week back)

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: I am not sure as these are bought in Dubai.

Reason for Sale: Not interested.

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: Brand new, completely sealed pack.

Accessories Included: All original stuff that come with a new pack.

Product Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka

Preferred Courier: buyer's choice, but preferred to sell locally so that the buyer can come and collect it personally.

Shipping Charges: actuals

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Pictures: sorry for the bad quality as taken from my poor camera phone

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

^I don't think so, afaik dubai phones are locked. Even if it is unlocked, still ebay has good price + free goodies.

my friend told me that they are unlocked. but, am just curious to know whether we can unlock if they are really locked? I think that the price can be negotiable to a reasonable value.

^^if it is locked and has the latest firmware...it cannot be unlocked as of now.

I suggest you confirm the firmware and baseband and unlock status to avoid issues later on

tech4pk said:
my friend told me that they are unlocked. but, am just curious to know whether we can unlock if they are really locked? I think that the price can be negotiable to a reasonable value.

If it locked then he has to reduce the price. As around iP4 is around the corner in India [27th May ?] it effects on its price.

sure, I can reduce the price if it's locked. but, do u know on how to check whether it's locked or not without switching on the phone? thru' imei or s/n?

If its locked, then it should have a PHONE CARRIER logo underneath the box where the details are given. I remember i had an AT&T logo on the box of my 3Gs. I dont know the case with the 4.

I had checked for such provider's logo and I don't see any. I am sure it looks like a unlocked, and also I see that unlocking is pretty simple. So, I am not sure why we are more discussing around this topic :)

There is no Operator logo behind the box,as shown in the pictures..

Assume these are FU...

yeah, I had checked with couple of my friends who are using the phones from the same batch (got them thru' the same friend) and they are all unlocked ones. I dont want to open and do any checks unless some buyer wants to do that personally.

I had explained all your inputs and concerns to my friend and he would be fine to give them for 28k as a final price, local pickup.

all my phones are FU and please don't create confusions over here. if you have any valid info or any valid concerns, you are welcomed to post here!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I am holding one phone for @destiny, one for another member in a different forum.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I am holding one phone for @destiny, one for another member in a different forum.

Sorry dude, I was just confused. As Apple usually mentions in their site, so..

All the best with your sale :hap2:

I will ask with my friend and pm u soon,just check it twice it's FU and locked

Thanx destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back