Borderlands 2 -Discussion Thread

I don't have the game yet Fauji. I'm not sure if Gannu does either. If you want to give it a test run, I'm in. But like I said before, I already have a team lined up for my first play-through. If you have a mic and Skype account, that would really ease the communication part. Gannu and I have already co-op'd Portal 2 before, so I'm pretty sure he has a Skype account and a mic.

jc36lect3r or ubergeek if either one of you wants to hop in, then we could get this party started. What's say?

Ethan_Hunt, Gannu.. tunngle tonite?? what say :p

Don't have the game with me yet. It is on its way. :p

Can you wait until this weekend? I have to setup the hardware first. My primary rig isnt connected to the internet so I'll have to connect the LAN cable from desktop to the router and then setup the hamachi/tunngle thingy and so forth.

And timing is of the essence. I come home around 7~7:30 PM and can start after say, 8:30 PM after freshening up. I have the entire night until 12. Would you be fine with that?

:cheers:

Can you call Vamsi and get a status update from him? Also, ask him to start becoming more active over here. With Ankur not in this game, we need a substitute camera-man to document our events. :D
Talked with him. He is home right now and will be back to Hyderabad on Saturday.
Since he has the 'BEAM', he will get the game easily. I asked him and he said he has got the permission from his room-mates to play till 1 AM on weekdays and all-day on weekend. :D

I think we both can do a test run tonight. :p

I think for Borderlands 1 also, vamsi was the camera-man.

:cheers:

Can you call Vamsi and get a status update from him? Also, ask him to start becoming more active over here. With Ankur not in this game, we need a substitute camera-man to document our events. :D

Abey tum logo ne poocha hi kab tha jo bol diya not in this game.Maine to kuch nahi bola.:sleep:

Just kidding!:bleh: Anyways i am going to open a separate coop thread especially for this game.I can see many people here have the game.In that thread we will list out all of our TECHENCLAVE co-op teams.Moreover we will keep a track of our progress and post or showoff our skills.How many of you are ready for a co-op?Give the list asap.Btw i too can try co-op if i get enough players.

Abey tum logo ne poocha hi kab tha jo bol diya not in this game.Maine to kuch nahi bola.:sleep:

LOL! Advance booking ho chuki thi mere bhai, Borderlands 1 ke khatam hote hi. :p

Anyway, guys do post out here, if you're interested in co-op and make this happen. This is not a game which is meant to explored alone. ;)

Sam: Weekdays is a no-go for me, unless you guys want to play till 10:00 PM. Else, it would have to be weekends only. But wait, I have a full 2 week vacation starting from 8th of next month. So we can play what we can for these 3 weeks and then go all out from there on; no holds barred. :D

Which brings me to my next question - What do we do about our Payday: The Heist sessions? :(

Like i said i am interested in coop too if i get enough members. please confirm if anybody will be able to join me.Because i can play it tomorrow only.

Loaded up the Single Player Campaign and game feels good. :D

I chose 'Maya' because my primary character for Borderlands was also Lilith the Siren. :p

You earn Badass Badges for completing Challenges which can be used to increase accuracy, elemental chance etc.

I guess I'll have to go with Salvador then, as he's closest to my character build in Borderlands 1, which was Brick. Who's Zer0's equivalent in Borderlands 1? Mordecai?

All those guys who have got the game in legitimate ways should form a group and play amongst themselves.I am looking for a coop.Only legitimate guys are welcome to join me.I hate pirates.

Yup, you are right. Zer0 is equivalent to Mordecai.

Ask Gaurav/Vamsi if they wants to switch characters. I'll stick with Maya for our playthrough. :p

I'll get the game by tomorrow. So what's say we round up for an evening session? Can you contact Vamsi? I'll speak to Gaurav.

Allwyn, what if we don't end up using the fourth character? I understand that the game is ideally co-op'ed keeping in mind four characters. And how about the campaign playthrough? Is it like, all the characters would spawn at the same location and move to the same point say a dumpyard and finish off the opponents. What of the loot? Shared?

Anyways, the game is ready. Just need to install it, Skype and Tunngle and I guess we are good to go. I am only worried if the LAN cable I have would extend till the other room where the router is.

Back