Borderlands 2 -Discussion Thread

A look at the PC version's graphics options:

87946756.jpg

82042650.jpg

85907435.jpg

30510649.jpg

Holy Batman! Looks like they have really focused on the PC version this time. :D

Fookin A'! :hail:

psygeist: There is a gore toggle option. I'm not sure which menu it's displayed under, but Gearbox promised it would be present.

Some fans will remember that the first Borderlands game was a bit toned down in certain territories compared to the rest of the world. No longer! Do you live in Germany? Australia? Bandits will be just as likely to explode into bloody chunks of awesomeness as they will be in Canada or England (which is to say: very likely.)

Or, maybe you’re the type who abhors violence. You’re in luck – we’ve implemented a Gore Toggle option. With a single button press, you can turn Borderlands a less violent experience!

Source: Cinema Blend

Both, actually and you can co-op with both, as the game supports LAN feature. :D

Also, We have co-op plans dished out already. That's what we did for the first game and that's how we're rollin' this time too. ;)

I'm pretty sure psygeist is getting it and ubergeek seems to be holding out for the retail release, so yeah, I think you guys can build up a co-op team right here.

^^You play BF3 isnt it? ever cared to know why EA never keeps LAN option in most of their games.;) Anyways you are quite near lets stop this discussion here for the sake of the rules.:lol:

^^You play BF3 isnt it? ever cared to know why EA never keeps LAN option in most of their games.;) Anyways you are quite near lets stop this discussion here for the sake of the rules.:lol:

Haha yes, LAN is largely absent from the AAA titles. I want to pick this up for it's drop in drop out co-op, but am broke and have way too much backlog anyways :|

Back