BlackBerry Bold 2/3 With Bill/Warranty OR HTC Desire HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwokFist

Disciple
I'm looking for a pre-owned BlackBerry bold 2 or Bold 3 with bill, box, accessories and some warranty intact.

Alternatively I'm also looking for a pre-owned HTC Desire HD. I'm not sure if this is sold in India and therefore I'm willing to take this one without warranty.

A new one gray or w/bill is out of my budget as of now so looking for a pre-owned 9.5/10 condition phone.

Please PM me your best offers which includes shipping.

Need to find a phone ASAP as my current phone N82 (Old but still quite good) is giving up on me. Will make immediate payment if the deal is good.

Please don't crap this thread.

I have a bb2 with bill/box warranty are you interested , and add some accessories too .

Will PM you the price , if suits you lemme know

Dude I was in burma bazaar bangalore yesterday and the new htc desire HD costs 25k with bill :) , you are going to Bangalore On next week right ,

I was looking for a HTC Desire HD not Desire. And the battery back on the HD is not enough. So still looking for a blackberry else will settle for a cheaper android. No point in buying a high end HTC/Samsung etc when if in case of repairs there's no spares (expensive as in your friend's case) available. BB anyday or a cheaper android which will last a year or two without too many issues. As you might already know I dont change my phones very often, rarely if ever! :)

no dude it was typo error , actually the 25k with bill is for the desire hd only :)

my brother bought wildfire yesterday at 12.9k with bill , the phone is pretty good but lacks in screen clarity and limited apps :(

htc build, buttons and luxury feel are far ahead when compared with the optimus or any lower andoid !

Hmmm. Lets see I might be heading to Bangalore next month. And haven't gotten any phone just yet so keeping my options open. A friend has wildfire and it was okay. Optimus build quality seems to be fine but its LG no brand value but its still a vfm phone. :) I would still prefer a BB. Thanks for the update I will surely look into it. Any idea about prices for Blackberries in Bangalore? Where did your bro pick up the wildfire from?

Shivsagar mall . Near majestic . Behind sapna book house

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I didnt ask about blackberry because we went to buy the android phone . But am going to bangalore on saturday . Pm me the models that you are interested in .

This update is many days late.

I received the phone and hence have been away enjoying my time with it.

It was delivered within two days flat. The packaging seemed almost indestructible. It came with 5 cases 1xOtterBox, 2xSeidio, 1xIncipio, 1xLeather Holster also included was the BB pouch.

Battery life is excellent and the phone has been running on a single charge from the past few 3 full days with plenty of calls, bluetooth transfers and about an hour of wifi based surfing, installing apps and reboots. :)

Condition of the phone is 9.5/10 and also has Zagg invisible shield over it. :D

Total VFM buy and Anubhav is most certainly a SuperSeller!

If only Anubhav had a similar condition BB3 with him instead of the BB2 it would've been perfect. I got his BB2 at a great price with 1 year warranty remaining. But BB 9700 a great phone and runs OS6 without any issues.

Thanks a ton Anubhav!

Thanks a ton , for your kind words and this amazing detailed update .

Looking forward to some more deals from with you ..

iTrust exchanged .

Mods can close thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back