Blackberry 8520 curve(white) - brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Up for sale is a BLACKBERRY 8520 CURVE, Pure WHITE. It is in brand new condition, though was opened to check how does it feels to have a BLACKBERRY :bleh:. It was gifted to me by my brother on my birthday (i.e 14th june), but the billing is of 4th june as he bought it earlier. I dint find it useful as im not much of a BIS user, though had a thought of activating it. But the cost is what made me take my step back. I am happy with the C905 i have as it is much more easier to handle. I thought of giving it to my dad but he thinks its not his piece of cake to handle this COMPLICATED PHONE(according to him). So, as its lying idle. I would like to sell it and buy myself something useful. Its in TOP-NOTCH condition, NO SCRATCHES whatsoever ! luks like a BLING! White is an awesome colour when compared to other options ! Also, very importantly it comes with REDINGTON WARRANTY. And has a gud big label by the side of the box. All accessories included which came with the phone and also the original bill. Still has 10+ months of warranty left.

PRICE : Rs 11,000/- + shipping(Rs250/-@actuals) , Its a very good price for almost a new phone, which obviously costs higher. Shipping through BLUEDART.

WHAT COMES IN THE PACKAGE:

1. BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 HANDSET

2. BLACKBERRY EARPHONES

3. BLACKBERRY DATA CABLE

4. BLACKBERRY CD and MANUALS.

5. BLACKBERRY CHARGER

6. ORIGINAL BILL

7. 2GB MEMORY CARD

last but not the least, the BOX.

LOCATION: AHMEDABAD, will be moving back to DELHI on the 15th of AUGUST.

PICTURES : ImageShack Album - 6 images

Please feel free to contact me with your offer through PM. And please DONT LOW-BALL. Its very much a nwe piece to buy and LOOKS SPANKING NEW !!

^ 6 months sellers warranty which is as good as no warranty :|. OP is selling a phone with 1 year manufacturer warranty.

+ is Redington warranty my friend ! Which means .. ur phone gets relpaced with a new one if this goes KAPUT or something ! feel the difference !

i don't understand why u trying to find another buyer when u've mailed me ur ac details, accepted my price, mailed payment preferences, taken my postal address and CONFIRMED a deal just a few hrs ago?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

pls confirm to me here if the deal between us is confirmed. We've settled on a price ... R u sticking to it or do u wanna back out? If u sticking to it then pls reply here saying the phone is sold and u r now just awaiting payment.

yes .. deal confirmed with AMITMK .. awaiting payment .. will be shipped as when i get to realise the payment has been done !

Hii.. yes. Sorry i didn't know that if u try a NEFT transfer online u first need to register and it takes them 48 hrs to process that. And I was also out of town since Thu morning so couldn't even deposit a cheque or cash.

I am back from mt trip. The money will reflect in ur ac on Monday for sure.

NEFT transfer done successfully. Hope u can confirm the same on Mon and i can recv the product on Tue.

Thanks. And sorry for the delay.

Pls send me ur email id. Will send u screenshots of the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back