Audio Best possible upgrade to SoundMagic PL30

sandynator

Disciple
Guys, I want your suggestions for upgrading from soundmagic pl30.
Budget below 3k, but lesser the better
icon_wink.gif
. The music source is Nationite N2.

Following are my preferences in order..

1. SoundMagic E30 - @2190 from maniacstore but I doubt their Authenticity OR @2400 if available from SMC international.

2. Audio Technica ATH SJ 33 Portable Headphones @ 1911 from flipkart. I feel its not that comfortable for long time usage.

3. Signature Acoustics C-12 around 2500-2800.

4. V Sonic VSD1 - still to arrive here officially & cannot wait for it now

5. V Sonic GR99 - I doubt if its worth considering.

Which of the above will be best vfm upgrade?
I'm also open to other suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.

Best VFM option out of those ? E30
But as you are ready to spend 3k get the VSD1S/VSD1
And btw maniacstore is good. Have bought from them a couple of times

Thanks hitesh12
Actually I was very much inclined to it as its the best neutral IEM out there but have no idea about its performance compared to pl30.
Will it be a very good improvement from pl30? Its the bass which I miss in pl30 for some songs.

Audio Technica SJ33 also seems to be good option for me.

I would suggest the vsonic vsd1. Am no audiophile but they are just brilliant and blows away everything I have used till now. Using it with clip+ rockboxed and got it from mp4nation with free FedEx 2 day.

Thanks hitesh12
Actually I was very much inclined to it as its the best neutral IEM out there but have no idea about its performance compared to pl30.
Will it be a very good improvement from pl30? Its the bass which I miss in pl30 for some songs.

Audio Technica SJ33 also seems to be good option for me.
Bass will be a major improvement going to E30.

I'm bit confused now.
signature acoustics c12 is on sale, flat 20% off till 15th November. Should I grab it now Or still wait for vsonic vsd1. Any member who have experienced both iems please give your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

I'm bit confused now.
signature acoustics c12 is on sale, flat 20% off till 15th November. Should I grab it now Or still wait for vsonic vsd1. Any member who have experienced both iems please give your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

I have the vsd1 and the m2. Have tried the sa c12 bit only for an hour or so.

I am no audiophile but the vsd1 beats the sa c12 hands down in terms of comfort, sound quality and the ease in which it handles all genres.

I'm bit confused now.
Thanks in advance.
Vsonic products are not sold officially in india.hifinage sells them but it's not official and you end up paying more just for warranty.Get it from lendmeyourears.

Vsonic products are not sold officially in india.hifinage sells them but it's not official and you end up paying more just for warranty.Get it from lendmeyourears.
thanks bro.
How much could be the customs duty[if any] applicable on them if I get it from lendmeyourears considering I'm from Mumbai.
thanks

thanks bro.
How much could be the customs duty[if any] applicable on them if I get it from lendmeyourears considering I'm from Mumbai.
thanks
I dont really know about octroi and stuff.But when you order,ask them to undervalue at 20$ and marks as a gift.I havent seen any issues till now with LMUE.Even if you are charged customs,it would be at max 300-400.I did not get charged any.You could order from mp4nation,but they ship through fedex which may attract customs.

thanks to all members who replied.
Got signature acoustics element c-12 @2231 on 14th. My next update will be something from vsonic but after updating the source.

Back