Graphic Cards best graphic card under rs 3000

no way...it must be Zebronics 8500GT...or must be an old stock of the 8600GT which had heating issues...the present models r UD3 or something...hmm am not remembering :(

yup I did O.C'd my E5200 to 3.5GHz ;) ...and no special cooling was needed. It can do better if proper voltage mod is done. Can go near 4G with stock cooling IMO... :)

Buy a second hand card at that budget, maybe you can get a 3850 or 7950 etc. Also ocing on a stock cooler is not a very good idea, especially 20%+ oc's if you want to squeeze the most from the proccy, get a good after market cooler. You will also need to invest in quality RAM's (if I am not mistaken Gskill pi blacks are available at Prime, Mumbai).

That said, you will require stable clean power while overclocking, so that would require a good PSU too. All these things need to be kept in mind before overclocking, lest you spoil your CPU or mobo etc.

But on your primary question, if you want a new card get a 8600gt ddr3 versions ( do not pay extra for 512mb). Or look for some deals in the market section.

Well the 8600 GT's that the thread starter is referring to are the Mercury ones which are completely out of stock at the moment....I got one last year for 3K (256 mb DDR3) and it's been working well for me....got it RMA'ed for non working fan once though. Presently, an 8600 would still be an okay-ish choice if one doesn't game at

resolutions above 1024X768 ....although several games would have problems running at that resolution too.......

Sorry to interrut buddy ...Selling my XFX 8600Gt 512MB DDR3 for 3000 bucks (Used for 1 year ..2 years warranty left)

PM me if ur interested

I still suggest it makes more sense going for a second hand card with some warranty left. Search around you can get a used 9600Gt for 3K and later you can add one for SLI and the performance will blow you.

freshseasons1 said:
I still suggest it makes more sense going for a second hand card with some warranty left. Search around you can get a used 9600Gt for 3K and later you can add one for SLI and the performance will blow you.

^^ 9600 GT in 3k.... OMG

8600 GT is being offered for 3k not 9600GT :bleh:

Back