BB Connection In NOIDA Sec-55?

sujai.shukla

Recruit
Hello,
Have gone through the threads and searched on net too but could not find anything substantial so thought some localite might help! Was using Airtel since almost 8 years in Sector 55 but as I have moved into another Block in the same sector Airtel people say they cant relocate my connection as all the DPs are already taken. (Might be cause of the hotel in front of the house). So coming to the point, any Reliable, Good BB providers you people can recommend. From what i have found out, here's the checklist
  1. Airtel - cant relocate
  2. Reliance - not feasible for them to provide a connection
  3. BSNL - Govt sleuths too busy because of the holidays i guess
  4. Tikona - Cant provide
  5. Hathways - horror stories and low speeds
If there are anymore then please help me out!
Thanks
Sujai

Tata or nextra? I am sure nextra doesn't have connectivity there's nothing wrong in contacting them.

thanks man but Nextra guys are too busy too as they just say they will get back to me but never do. Their site does not say they have connectivity in 55. Tata is my last option and Im trying them too but just not hopeful enough :(
Screenshot_2014-01-06-01-43-37.png
Screenshot_2014-01-06-01-46-23.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1389000862][/DOUBLEPOST]both Tata and Nextra have expressed their inability to get me a connection this morning :( i wonder how this is happening in such posh locality. :(

Last edited:
thanks man but Nextra guys are too busy too as they just say they will get back to me but never do. Their site does not say they have connectivity in 55. Tata is my last option and Im trying them too but just not hopeful enough :(View attachment 31084View attachment 31085[DOUBLEPOST=1389000862][/DOUBLEPOST]both Tata and Nextra have expressed their inability to get me a connection this morning :( i wonder how this is happening in such posh locality. :(
Hi,
I Stay at Kalyan, Mumbai. I am using Tikona from last 2 years, I would recommend this connection, as speed is good & also at affordable price. l have taken this decision after due consideration of other ISPs & their respective plans & demos. l ordered this connection by filling request form on their site tikona.in. A day after l got call for order taking & free demo..l liked the speed that l was getting so l ordered it with plan of 4Mps. I had to call two three times to get installation as salesman promised me that ill get installation on next day if paid cash, but got it after 2 days. After installation l checked speed it was wooping 3.2Mps to 3.7Mps.. so more or less same speed for what l m paying for..! I think main reason l get such good speed is that their access point is near my building. If Tikona connection is not feasible near your area i would recommend you go for some local internet service provider.

Hi,
I Stay at Kalyan, Mumbai. I am using Tikona from last 2 years, I would recommend this connection, as speed is good & also at affordable price. l have taken this decision after due consideration of other ISPs & their respective plans & demos. l ordered this connection by filling request form on their site tikona.in. A day after l got call for order taking & free demo..l liked the speed that l was getting so l ordered it with plan of 4Mps. I had to call two three times to get installation as salesman promised me that ill get installation on next day if paid cash, but got it after 2 days. After installation l checked speed it was wooping 3.2Mps to 3.7Mps.. so more or less same speed for what l m paying for..! I think main reason l get such good speed is that their access point is near my building. If Tikona connection is not feasible near your area i would recommend you go for some local internet service provider.

Tikona cant provide the connection, dunno why they have a problem at this location though they are present in NOIDA.
Finally going for TATA Photon Max WIFI with 15 GB HS FUP ;(

After the 3 months (which i paid advance rental for) finally going to put this TATA Photon Max WiFi dongle back in the box as craptel has agreed to give BB connection at my residence.
Photon is good for people who just have to have an Internet connection and don't mind frequent disconnections.
Speed as claimed by TATA was 6.2 Mbps, though it never went over 3-3.5 Mbps be it day/night (not that bad considering its wireless)
15 Gigs for approx 1700 was a little too steep for me considering the fact that i never used it while travelling.
Thanks!

I hope u get Signel of MTNl at sec 55 as i use to use trump at sec 22 .buy 3g sim at mtnl n use it at sector 55 .just check the speed before buying the sim .or can try bsnl EVDO

Have you tried perfect Internet? They are based out of sector 3 and I think provide connectivity around sectors 50-62
I am using the 950 plan ( 10mbps till 25gb then 1mbps) with unlimited peering at 30mbps

Speeds are very good and I always get more than 9.5mbps both upload and download.

Back