Banding Issues

Punker

Skilled
Guys bought a Samsung LED 2 weeks ago and facing some banding issues (kind of). Whenever I watch football or cricket match and screen moves very fast then I can see very little black shadow type thing moving along. It's not visible easily on any other channel. This is the 2nd replaced TV and other one also have this same issue but had patch was very dark. Called some Samsung engineers and they said it's because of clear motion rate and according to them if I buy model which has CMR of 500-600 mhz then I will not face this problem. Secondly, they also viewed some test patterns and this patch was only visible on grey background and on all other colours it was not visible.According to them if patch is visible on all colours only then they can replace the TV again else they won't be able to do anything. Did some research on Google and saw that almost every LCD/LED have some banding issues. I also played some football matches through external hard drive and still I was able to see that patch. What should I do as this is the second piece from Samsung. Service Center head will be visiting my place personally this Monday to see the issue.

Q. Is this issue coming because of CMR ?
Q. Is it normal for LED/LCD panels to have this kind of issue ?
Q. Should I get me TV replaced again ?
Q. What are my options if Samsung says it's an CMR issue and does not replace it ?

Model - UA40ES6200R

TIA,
Punker

wont get in any technicalities,
I would suggest get it replaced with some other panel like say LG philips based or Panasonic or maybe sharp.
this is all samsung panel lottery stuff to blame.

wont get in any technicalities,
I would suggest get it replaced with some other panel like say LG philips based or Panasonic or maybe sharp.
this is all samsung panel lottery stuff to blame.

Well that's not possible.... I have option either to upgrade or take new panel that also Samsung head will decide tomorrow....

Back