Audioengine A5 up for grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

my Audioengine A5 speakers are up for grabs, i had purchased them in the month of june 09 for 18k from bajaao.com

specs/info etc

Audioengine - Upgrade your music

the speakers are in perfect condition and are sparingly used, no scratch nothing whatsoever, these little babies deserve a special place and they like been taken care of :)

my reason for selling them off is that i need urgent cash for a property investment that i am planning to do in next couple of months.

these speakers are just awsum, since the time i have purchased them i have been in awe of them!! , they sound fantastic with clear highs and lows and mids are audio treat :) .. selling them off is probably the most difficult decision that i had to make but my current situation leaves me with no options.

i couldnt express my love for them in a better way than doing a show off thread -
http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/introducing-awsumness-audioengine-a5-139262.html

i would give out all original accessories with original packing and bill, people who are interested they can personally visit my place and audition them and then purchase them.

please see the pictures below and for more pictures you can see the show off thread that i have mentioned above.

please bear with me for poor cam pics, as i took them from my mobile phone cam, and as always low ballers can PM thr frustrations to me instead of putting them on thread

and who ever purchases them, please take good care of them as they have been very special to me :)

22102009211.jpg

22102009210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back